Started by Zankou., May 05, 2016, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COD.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 05, 2016, 02:58:22 PM
They're still gonna have the dinosaurs hun

We'll see.
:usuresis:

I can already see it now

While fans may be used to seeing the Tyrannosaurus, producers felt that using the Velociraptor dinosaur instead would be an edgy, more sleek choice.

:overit:

Zankou.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on May 05, 2016, 03:02:23 PM
they shouldve done Power Rangers Rescue

the train :overit:

s

why would they pick that late mess.. tf

Zankou.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 05, 2016, 02:51:53 PM
QuotePeople need to remember that this is an adaptation of Power Rangers, not Zyuranger/Sentai.

The tv show was limited in what it could do because it was an adaptation of Zyuranger, and because they had to use the footage from Zyu.

As such, Rita Repulsa HAD to look like Bandora. The suits had to look the same, even when they changed powers in S2 and S3.

With this movie, it's strictly a Power Rangers adaptation, and they're allowed the freedom to make changes and be original where they couldn't before.

It's perfectly fine that they created a new, original design for Rita, that's informed by the story they're telling. And it's fine that the Ranger design is more in line with their power's alien background, made to look more armored, and tailored to be more uniform (complimenting the inevitable power changes).

Sinpool

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 05, 2016, 03:02:16 PM
Quote from: Lion Babe on May 05, 2016, 03:00:26 PM
Kimberly was CUNT and technically the leader after Jason left.

wut

Tommy was a dumbass and so the girls technically looked to Kim for ANSWERS, but Tom was only leader for show haha  :raycharles2urmess:

COD.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 05, 2016, 03:03:39 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 05, 2016, 02:51:53 PM
QuotePeople need to remember that this is an adaptation of Power Rangers, not Zyuranger/Sentai.

The tv show was limited in what it could do because it was an adaptation of Zyuranger, and because they had to use the footage from Zyu.

As such, Rita Repulsa HAD to look like Bandora. The suits had to look the same, even when they changed powers in S2 and S3.

With this movie, it's strictly a Power Rangers adaptation, and they're allowed the freedom to make changes and be original where they couldn't before.

It's perfectly fine that they created a new, original design for Rita, that's informed by the story they're telling. And it's fine that the Ranger design is more in line with their power's alien background, made to look more armored, and tailored to be more uniform (complimenting the inevitable power changes).

v
we seen it the first time and i'm still disgusted
:overit:

Zankou.

I'll keep quoting it hun.

Inject My Lips

Eww, they might as well be some damn Beetle Borgs or a VR Trooper :uhh:

SUPREME

COD.

this movie is gonna bomb, luv

SUPREME

Sinpool