Brandy and Ray J ....Fox????

Started by yearofbrandy, May 05, 2016, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

May 05, 2016, 06:47:12 PM #16 Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:48:02 PM by Trey
He really cheapens her brand and brings her down right with him.... No shade Ghan. But like somebody said, it's probably just a guest appearance on her new talk show

b7

I mean ...  Stay mad lol!

It'll bring in more viewers, whether some of y'all use or not. Promo is promo and it very may well be the reality show they discussed

And she's already said it'll be ALL about the music on her end, so get the fuck ready if this is indeed it

If u don't wanna see RayJ, then set ur DVR and skip his scenes like most of us will do. It's not that hard lol!

b7

Wtv

like if any promo was smart.

Some stuff can hurt the vision of an artist by the general audience, we should know better. As someone just said, Ray cheapens her brand. Whether we like it or not.

Just because a reality has many viewers doesnt mean all of them will like you no matter what  :dead: :dead: We're not that naive

SouravMay

they have been anouncing season 3 for what feels like 2 years now

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

STUNNA GOD

d

So yea. Hopefully its just a guest appearance mess guys.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 05, 2016, 05:53:05 PM
So.  This is no different y'all's reaction to each and every Brandy project.
! :uhh: Honestly, Brandy's fans are bitter and late usually

I'm excited about the FOX connection.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on May 05, 2016, 06:47:12 PM
He really cheapens her brand and brings her down right with him.... No shade Ghan. But like somebody said, it's probably just a guest appearance on her new talk show

I 'gree.

Ray is kinda trash

CandyCrush

I like RayJ and their chemistry together. I think he's supportive, smart, driven, and very funny. Main thing is that he loves Brandy, and gives her surprisingly good advice. So I'm excited for this whatever it is.

b7

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on May 05, 2016, 08:21:30 PM
like if any promo was smart.

Some stuff can hurt the vision of an artist by the general audience, we should know better. As someone just said, Ray cheapens her brand. Whether we like it or not.

Just because a reality has many viewers doesnt mean all of them will like you no matter what  :dead: :dead: We're not that naive
n

and ASSUMING people wont use is another mistake, dear. Based on the strength that she's a totally different human being in a totally different space in life, with completely different thoughts (compared to the woman we saw in 2010 on A family business on VH1) is ENOUGH for me to wanna tune in. She deserves a chance for everyone to see her in a new light, and how she truly is. She clearly doesn't give a fuck about perception anymore, and im glad.

The people that hate Brandy today, are going to "hate" her regardless. With or without Ray J, so let it go and just be happy if she's happy. Its really really not that deep, i promise you. Just ....  enjoy.

Again, you can skip the Ray J scenes. I just might lol

b7

Quote from: HWIC on May 05, 2016, 10:00:00 PM
! :uhh: Honestly, Brandy's fans are bitter and late usually

I'm excited about the FOX connection.

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 05, 2016, 06:18:33 PM
just the ones that aren't good tbh
nah, its always one, two or three people that drop a shady letter or roll their eyes in a Brandy thread now

it can literally be about anything because they clearly just want new music (so i get it) but im just saying  :dead: its
overkill now. its still her forum sssssss jesus christ