Dawn Releases New "Infrared" EP

Started by Freemala Harris, May 06, 2016, 11:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

May 06, 2016, 11:08:17 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:09:22 AM by Freeruu
Omg  :ohwow:

NSFW Artwork: https://twitter.com/DawnRichard/status/728601005152075779

And its produced by Kingdom(one of Kelela's producers)

Real

b7

Honest was cool

These other ones, idk. Sounds like the typical sound from her (vocally)

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I really love her music and artistry :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Freemala Harris

Kingdom outdid himself w/ these beats on Baptize

Freemala Harris

"From first meet, I knew D∆WN and I could create some great thing together. She instantly gravitated towards these four productions," Kingdom wrote in an email to The FADER that broke down the EP.

"'How I Get It' is one we made on the spot together, even with just chimes and a snap laid down, D∆WN knew exactly how to ride the beat to give it the undeniable attitude that carries the whole song. Working with the Fade To Mind team, it seemed like she felt safe bringing out her more vulnerable emotional side, with the productions creating space for that as well."

"I've always appreciated Fade to Mind's sound," D∆WN added. "It only felt right to take do a special project with them that was curated around simplicity. We wanted something raw and personal. Something you haven't heard from both parties."

http://www.thefader.com/2016/05/06/dawn-and-kingdom-infared-ep-premiere

:stressed:

Real

It's cool. I like Honest and Baptize.

She needs Druski though.

RAY7

Sounds kinda DOPE
I miss hearing her voice without vocoder

.betterwiseup

Her try too hard sound is just lame.

FINE.

merkaba

FINE.

May 06, 2016, 12:25:41 PM #13 Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:25:59 PM by FINE.
Bitch lemme sift her $5
These sound good and don't sound as try hard or too far out there like her usual mess

LOONA.