I still listen to the album. LOL
And how is anti-climatic?

GRAND

Quote from: Jonovan on May 06, 2016, 03:29:55 PM
the world was anticipating her

EVERYONE

Then we forgot and moved onto talking about "not Becky" and albums doing 460 copies a month later

:nowgorl:

Genesis

She's white, sings black music without even adding her own style to it, just copies and pastes from LEGENDS & doesnt give a fuck about black people

So fuck her and her diabetes

BAPHOMET.

this album is still GOOD.
I had just played it to death when it was released.

HOWEVER... There are some things I would change about the album. Also... that shit that happened at the grammys during her performance rubbed me wrong.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND on May 06, 2016, 03:31:33 PM

EVERYONE

Then we forgot and moved onto talking about "not Becky" and albums doing 460 copies a month later

oh ur talkin bout her era?
No one has moved on. Her album is SURELY at 10x platnum and still sitting high on billboard off of one song really (she didn't even bother making a video for when we were young), her tour was sold out in fckn HOURS! I tried to get tkts on the first fckn day they were released and ticketmaster said :nowgorl:
She's about to release a new video and people are still anticipating. Its pretty hard to claim someone is forgotten when their album is still sitting in the top ten after 5 months and 10 million albums :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Quote from: FINE. on May 06, 2016, 01:33:13 PM
I love how she comes, slays and VANISHES :feelinmyself:

Kinda like P!nk

Yeah and they both make boring ass music now

Jon

Quote from: GRAND on May 06, 2016, 03:31:33 PM

EVERYONE

The album was the #1 album for like 11 weeks or something. I'm sure the same thing will happen in a month to Lemonade. People move on quicker now when it comes to movies/music.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I own all of her albums including Live At The Royal Albert Hall concert album. The album is good, she made the performance of "When We Were Young" the actual video. She's on tour right now and is prepping the third single. She trying to decide between "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" or Water Under The Bridge". I'm seeing her at the end of September at MSG two nights in a row.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 06, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
I'm not able to REPLAY and get into a mood like 21

and I feel like .... did one of my faves get away with diamond off of hype?!

Do I want a little more from her

!!!!! Something didn't click with me and I was surprised myself

19 and 21 will stand the test of time, honestly. "Hello" is special to me, but other than that, I'm hard pressed to find something truly undeniable