Lauryn save the damn exuses

Started by Chameleon, May 07, 2016, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

not her energy has to be aligned :plzstop: gerlbye

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i dunno shes always late and its by choice and its intentional but dont fucking support her and these late tours with old ass music and her fuck you attitude when you know the bitch does not care this is her thing  she gets a kick out of it like its a joke  and on top of that shes not even staying true to form with the song  fuck ha

but love lauryn tho

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: MelMel on May 09, 2016, 12:48:29 AM
not her energy has to be aligned :plzstop: gerlbye

hshshhss

bitch get a five hour energy and lets go

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Chameleon

Those fans sure did align their bank accounts with those ticket prices. Damn bitch

Chameleon

Questlove, Fans Not Happy With Lauryn Hill?s Recent Tardiness to Her Concert

Read More: Questlove, Fans Not Happy With Lauryn Hill's Recent Tardiness to Her Concert | http://theboombox.com/questlove-fans-not-happy-lauryn-hills-tardiness-to-her-concert/?trackback=tsmclip

b7

Quote from: CandyCrush on May 07, 2016, 05:16:10 PM
If there's one thing I hate, I hate waiting. And 2 hours??!? For a show I paid for? No ma'am. Not only is that unprofessional and bad for business, it's RUDE and disrespectful to disregard her fans like that. Their time is just as valuable as hers. Does she not have a manager, an assistant, to keep her organized?
i agree with everything you said, but 2? :dead: try at LEAST 3-4

She's incredibly rude

b7

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 05:55:14 PM
I'm screaming at him getting her together right then and THERE
:plzstop:

screaming! She thought they'd wait to get home to the YouTube and mess Lolz nah bitch

yummy

the whole I'm an artist/creative debate is sounds really cute in theory but there are certain obligations that need to be met once you decide to make a living off of your art.

we expect non-creatives to be on their fucking jobs at all time. you wouldn't ask the cashier at target whether or not her spirit is aligned to have to stand on her feet for eight hours and deal with annoying ass customers all day, so why can't you have your ass on stage to do your job?

b7

RatherBe

So was it the driver or was her energy not aligned?

Somethin in tha milk ain't fckn sanitary.

This makes Jans look good.. At least she lets you know she's not fckn coming.

MelMel

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 09, 2016, 09:34:40 AM
the whole I'm an artist/creative debate is sounds really cute in theory but there are certain obligations that need to be met once you decide to make a living off of your art.

we expect non-creatives to be on their fucking jobs at all time. you wouldn't ask the cashier at target whether or not her spirit is aligned to have to stand on her feet for eight hours and deal with annoying ass customers all day, so why can't you have your ass on stage to do your job?

b7

Quote from: MelMel on May 09, 2016, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 09, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

ugh I love yummy

And I totally agree. The one thing she clearly doesn't understand is that it's not about HER

As artists, it's rarely (if EVER) about us. Until she understands that completely, shit just isn't going to go right in her life. She's fucking selfish. What good are you if you're simply a creative and nothing more? That's not art. She can't call herself a performing artist because she doesn't get what that completely entails

Zankou.

she's very ungrateful

The fact that people still pay to see her perform these old ass songs should really humble her

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 09, 2016, 12:45:48 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 08, 2016, 06:11:11 PM
Bitch, FCK U!
That just pissed me off.  Hoe, you need to make sure that your energy and vitality are right before 8 o'clock because guess what, you committed yourself to a Time and you need to honor your commitment. if you want to have this laissez-faire ass attitude, you need to invite people over your house when you feel like singing. This girl is a looney fckn toon. I wish I would pay for a two hour show and get a 30 min one because u wasn't "feeling it" that day.  Bitch,  I'll kill u, ok?

ffffgvgghhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Did I just hear gunshots?