wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Ciara aint no "freestyler"...she is a lot more of an organic dancer. She slays when she gives.

But Lemme help these fake Ci's out a bit.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3NjA2NjMy.html

2:30

GRAND

Genesis

People done came in here and called me all kinds of dumbs, stupids, and bitches but when I defend myself returning the same shit im "foaming at the mouth" :kii: . This one sided logic is entertaining.

Im not posting a damn thing because Yall are on a damn computer yallself and google aint shit but a click away. Live posted some clips, go watch them. And the funny thing is, the clips i had in mind werent even these :dead:

Im not gonna pull a Liive and kiss ass by dragging Ciara just to fit in wit yall internet clique. Janet cant fucking freestyle and yall aint post a video of that either. :kii:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 05:49:52 PM

Im not gonna pull a Liive and kiss ass by dragging Ciara just to fit in wit yall internet clique.

shots fired  :dead:

LiiVE

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 05:49:52 PM
People done came in here and called me all kinds of dumbs, stupids, and bitches but when I defend myself returning the same shit im "foaming at the mouth" :kii: . This one sided logic is entertaining.

Im not posting a damn thing because Yall are on a damn computer yallself and google aint shit but a click away. Live posted some clips, go watch them. And the funny thing is, the clips i had in mind werent even these :dead:

Im not gonna pull a Liive and kiss ass by dragging Ciara just to fit in wit yall internet clique. Janet cant fucking freestyle and yall aint post a video of that either. :kii:

skdkdskkdkkkknn
ya look dumb making claims u cant even prove.
sorry bout it!

FAMÈ

Fffskdkdkdk
F

F
Dldkdkdkdkdkkdkdk

Hey Taron, Gen is dragging you out luv. 😘❤️

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FAM? on May 07, 2016, 06:20:08 PM
Fffskdkdkdk
F

F