wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 06:07:02 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 05:49:52 PM
People done came in here and called me all kinds of dumbs, stupids, and bitches but when I defend myself returning the same shit im "foaming at the mouth" :kii: . This one sided logic is entertaining.

Im not posting a damn thing because Yall are on a damn computer yallself and google aint shit but a click away. Live posted some clips, go watch them. And the funny thing is, the clips i had in mind werent even these :dead:

Im not gonna pull a Liive and kiss ass by dragging Ciara just to fit in wit yall internet clique. Janet cant fucking freestyle and yall aint post a video of that either. :kii:

skdkdskkdkkkknn
ya look dumb making claims u cant even prove.
sorry bout it!
They proved it for me. Everyone in this thread said it themselves that Ciara is a natural dancer with natural ability. But when its time to use that same ability against them (just like this thread) its "no way! Post youtube clips! Need proof! Dont believe!" Lol bye.

If they want to play stupid then thats on them. No point proving whats already proven. Sorry.

BrokenHeartsHeal

May 07, 2016, 06:47:02 PM #424 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:53:35 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
I never understood how yall could make the SAME ciara thread all over again and it go beyond 3 pages. 29 pages. What the fuck are yall even arguing about?  :kii:

btw if you're still making the same thread time and time again for the past years clearly the bitch is still HERE and relevant in some capacity if you have to wonder when is she done and over.  :udontlookok:

AIDS!

Cowgirl

Ciara is an amazing dancer, no one said otherwise. The claim was that she is a freestyle dancer which has yet to be proven.

AIDS!

Cowgirl

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 07, 2016, 06:47:02 PM
I never understood how yall could make the SAME ciara thread all over again and it go beyond 3 pages. 29 pages. What the fuck are yall even arguing about?  :kii:

btw if you're still making the same thread time and time again for the past years clearly the bitch is still HERE and relevant in some capacity if you have to wonder when is she done and over.  :udontlookok:

wai'  :receipts:

Genesis

Quote from: GOLD on May 07, 2016, 06:50:08 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 06:36:10 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 06:32:28 PM
Quote from: GOLD on May 07, 2016, 06:31:33 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 06:23:27 PM
MDAMSDMMMMmmmmmmmmm

LA dragged ci outta that contract 💋
:plzstop:

:kii: :kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
You cried for youtube clips and liive posted them. Why yall mute? :dead:
because the 'fake ass Ci stan' did and your ass couldn't even post ONE clip  :plzstop:
But did him posting those clips change your opinion? Do you think Ciara could outdance Janet in a freestyle now because of the clips he posted?

Reguardless of if i posted them or not.

Yall more worried about me than the actual debate at hand :dead:

CHOKE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 04:50:58 PM
Well since gen refuses to post a freestyle, lemme post prince giving a impromptu mess
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Prince was a power bottom. I don't care what my mom says

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Chokeme on May 07, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
Well since gen refuses to post a freestyle, lemme post prince giving a impromptu mess
[instagram]
[/instagram]

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Chokeme on May 07, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: