what happened to code red? is the era over?

Started by garlic, May 07, 2016, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Mo on May 08, 2016, 03:11:17 PM
Quote from: Young on May 08, 2016, 02:35:09 PM
I don't think she's keeping up appearances lol

Who knows their dynamic or what they allow and don't and who really knows the TRUTH about everything; only them.

Monica isn't gonna stay just to stay. She left Rocko; I mean.

n

Only God can judge that relationship but I hope Shannon does get his mess together if that stuff was true.

Yeah, it's weird how people can sit up and make stuff up in their heads about celebrities that they don't know. Like we are on the outside. I guess that's all you can do when you don't really know them.  :plzstop:

Ooooh Monica aint this and that oooh he must be cheating! So what that lady put out that "expose". That does not mean it's true. Lol

I'm not sayin he isn't cheating, but i don't have to believe stories put out about celebrites just because the "media" put it out there. These lying SNAKES!  :uhh:

Sorry Young, but i had to vent, child!  :dead:

!!!

Unless you know the what's going on in someone's marriage it's kinda silly to make claims that she's stupid for staying lol

Zankou.

Who knows their dynamic or what they allow and don't and who really knows the TRUTH about everything; only them.

n

Only God can judge that relationship but I hope Shannon does get his mess together if that stuff was true.

Preach bby

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: Mo on May 08, 2016, 03:11:17 PM

n

Yeah, it's weird how people can sit up and make stuff up in their heads about celebrities that they don't know. Like we are on the outside. I guess that's all you can do when you don't really know them.  :plzstop:

Ooooh Monica aint this and that oooh he must be cheating! So what that lady put out that "expose". That does not mean it's true. Lol

I'm not sayin he isn't cheating, but i don't have to believe stories put out about celebrites just because the "media" put it out there. These lying SNAKES!  :uhh:

Sorry Young, but i had to vent, child!  :dead:

I hear you girl! LMAO!