Azealia Endorses Donald Trump

Started by Freemala Harris, May 08, 2016, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Why didn't you quote the rest of the post

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomer on May 08, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

If this dummy really believes that...

DSKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJ

this bitch is DUMB.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 08, 2016, 05:00:49 PM

I can't even kii at her antics anymore because you can tell she's looking for attention from somebody.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

She didn't tell any lies when it came to Hillary. Hell, Hillary even called young black men serial predators in 1994 among other things. She's never apologized for her comments at all instead all she's doing is pandering to different minorities for votes. Type Hillary Clinton Goldwater girl on YouTube and you'll know exactly what I mean. This bitch campaigned for Barry Goldwater back in 1964 and he wanted to get rid of the Civil Rights Act. When she was senator in NY, she didn't want gay marriage to happen. Bernie Sanders on the other hand, have been fighting for equality for over 50 years. Hillary, not so much. Hillary doesn't give a fuck about us, she wants to be president for her own personal gain and the DNC is helping her by doing a lot of dirty shit behind the scenes. Simple as that. So anyone that wants to vote for Hillary, I suggest you look into her history and see what a lying, conniving bitch she truly is.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I'm a Bernie supporter all the way. Voted for him in the primary here in NY which was fucked up, it was a closed primary meaning independents couldn't vote and other things happened as well such as registered voters were turned away from from voting. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Jay. on May 08, 2016, 08:20:31 PM
I'm a Bernie supporter all the way. Voted for him in the primary here in NY which was fucked up, it was a closed primary meaning independents couldn't vote and other things happened as well such as registered voters were turned away from from voting.
hilarys old shitty ass ppl def' rig tha damn polls

but she aint makin it to office lols
she'll be in JAIL while trump takes white house

how blind & DENSE r her supporters
shes a criminal

Young

I don't see how you can have all the ingredients to be great; beautiful; and WISE  but choose to be an idiotic self-hating sheboon

Kurama

Read everything that I wrote y'all and see for yourself. Hillary is a closeted bible thumping racist conservative. I'm dead ass serious.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

MelMel

Glenda

'zealia, girl.... I can't clap for this.

:hmph:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jay. on May 08, 2016, 08:35:31 PM
Read everything that I wrote y'all and see for yourself. Hillary is a closeted bible thumping racist conservative. I'm dead ass serious.

there is nothing wrong with that
but its nice that she can put aside some of her differences for the betterment of others

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different