So no more performances after Beggin & Pleadin'

Started by Chameleon, May 10, 2016, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

May 10, 2016, 12:36:47 PM #15 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:20:14 PM by Nice Stereo.
she hasn't mentioned anything about an upcoming album. We've seen that she's battling in court to make sure she's free and clear so I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from

Chameleon

Wtv

I remember perfectly her saying "to me, this is my first single"

so....  :kii:

there u have it.

Marilyn

B&P is an amazing track but it won't do anything commercially at this point. Let it go.

Zankou.

oh yes I remember that. but the rest of my post still stands

Vonc2002

Iono how y'all assumed this was the beginning of her releasing music.  That didn't even cross my mind.  I mean she released the song on damn soundcloud, it was pretty clear to me she didn't anticipate releasing it as some 1st single
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

i mean its a legit question why yall be getting mad when someone asks a question

im curious too on whats going on with it

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

n gorl u set yourself up for disappointment

Zankou.

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2016, 12:49:19 PM
i mean its a legit question why yall be getting mad when someone asks a question

im curious too on whats going on with it

who's mad?

Vonc2002

And saying "to me this is my first single" doesn't = new album coming, watch out.  Not TO ME :dead:
That sounds like her saying she likes the sound,  she's proud of music she's doing now,  its a reflection of where she is musically now, etc. 
When u have a new album and new music coming there is no "to me", there's only this is my first single and new album is coming.  How long have y'all been a fan of this girl,  u aint able to decipher this shit by now

Wtv

I dont understand what an album has anything to do to promote a song, tbh.

She released a song, and they made a video. None on earth does something like that, spending energy and money, just to stop there. Thats........ very stupid in my book. Doesnt make any sense.

They saw a huge positive reaction. Basically they wasted all of that. And thats the general and final vision many will have, outside of the hardcore fans, sadly. And I, as a fan, dont like my Bran or a single be seen like that. ever.

Vonc2002

Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now. I took that as nothing more than a gift to her fans and i definitely didn't think there would be some album coming. Artists release music and videos for no other reason then to put it out there at this point

yummy

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on May 10, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
I remember perfectly her saying "to me, this is my first single"

so....  :kii:

there u have it.

Yeah, she did say it was a first single. IDK how anyone can misinterpret that or be confused by fans not liking the poor promotion but meh.

Lemme go before Rig or that brocka4life creature get in here

Zankou.