Christina is the highest paid person in reality competition based TV shows.

Started by Mel., May 10, 2016, 12:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2016, 12:38:52 PM
G

These other girls came out the GATE booking 15M+ their first seasons. :dead: Xtinct been on this show damn near a DECADE and booking barely more than the others.

And TOTAL income wise, she's still at the bottom. :dead:

actually...no.
she's been on for 6 seasons and there's 2 seasons a year

not seeing "decade" she's only spent 4-5 years doing the show and has made over 100+ million.

Mel.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 10, 2016, 12:40:25 PM
oh luv you haven't checked a damn thing. I'm in here tickled at Christina not being musically relevant since the first Bush administration

consider yourself CHECKED.

Mel.

and I don't care what the others "came in" making...
they still have yet to make what Christina has in total.

Christina's 100+ million  for 6 seasons > Britney's 15 million for one season.

who actually wins here hun?

yummy

These people get paid that much to judge a singing competition?  :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

what an achievement she is gonna go down in reality show history

Kaeli.

SouravMay

B7

STUNNA GOD

G

Xtinct's base salary was like 10 or 12M. After SIX seasons, I would hope she gets a pay increase. :dead: I'm just not seeing the "big book" when Mariah, Brit, ect. only did ONE season and are right behind. :dead: :uhh:

Vonc2002

Not 10 million being cheap :dead:
Alicia is a straight up r&b singer amongst a bunch of pop stars. She also has dimmed from what she once was but this is still very telling about how she's regarded.  This bitch takes years off and can still come back and sit on one of the top shows on tv. There is literally no other r&b singer that could do this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2016, 01:03:29 PM
G

Xtinct's base salary was like 10 or 12M. After SIX seasons, I would hope she gets a pay increase. :dead: I'm just not seeing the "big book" when Mariah, Brit, ect. only did ONE season and are right behind. :dead: :uhh:
I was thinking the same thing.  Like,  u know that girl didn't start off making 20 million dollars,  right.  Just like jlo had them bump her shit to come back to idol. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

MC is kind of the only BOOK here tbh. She came in and made 18 million her first season then left at the end