Beibs is done with you faggots

Started by GRAND, May 10, 2016, 06:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

I can't get with this. People who agree need to imagine their favs saying this. If Brandy ever tried this mess  :hmph:

FINE.

Quote from: Demm_ on May 10, 2016, 08:45:34 PM
I can't get with this. People who agree need to imagine their favs saying this. If Brandy ever tried this mess  :hmph:
!!!!!!!!!!

Like Gorl we are the reason ur perched on a yatch flashing those little pale pasty cakes for the paps but I guess

Demm_

Quote from: FINE. on May 10, 2016, 08:47:00 PM
!!!!!!!!!!

Like Gorl we are the reason ur perched on a yatch flashing those little pale pasty cakes for the paps but I guess
!!!!!

MelMel

Quote from: Demm_ on May 10, 2016, 08:50:18 PM
!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little fag

Kurama

Vonc2002

i honestly kinda agree with everything he said
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

charlie.

Quote from: MelMel on May 10, 2016, 08:55:40 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on May 10, 2016, 08:50:18 PM
!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little fag

!!!!!!

exactly da fuck  :uhh:

Ma Lo

Chile ... The unthankful attitude is not cute don't  get rich and forget who made you pencil dick .

COD.

in a few years when he's in vanilla ice territory and nobody cares about him he's gonna wish someone would beg him for a pic.

:overit:

JRocka

Quote from: tanninglis on May 10, 2016, 08:34:59 PM
t.i. faggot

:dead: as if anybody is rushin to selfie with this bean head ass nigger, just like nobody rushin to that REALITY show he got. ghetto ass geezer

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Rxxf

He's entitled to what he said.
And the public is entitled to forget about him... which I doubt he'd really want to happen.
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

I agree with him.

Although not taking any pics at ANY time is bit excessive, I don't think celebs should feel obligated to do it.

Cowboy Nine

Think I hate him tbh

He's always fuckin whining. Stfu up hun.