Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 04:02:07 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on May 11, 2016, 03:59:00 PM
I could see Mel's point
but its not being phony when these ppl are being honest from jump in the fact that they are complimenting ppl they usually argue with
It's only phony if these ppl literally say "let's be friends now!"
I love you Ray.
!!!!!!!!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 11, 2016, 03:59:00 PM
I could see Mel's point
but its not being phony when these ppl are being honest from jump in the fact that they are complimenting ppl they usually argue with
It's only phony if these ppl literally say "let's be friends now!"
stRay let's be friends now .... cool?

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

But not because he "took our side". I've always loved Ray

yummy

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 11, 2016, 02:05:33 PM
Everything isn't shade all the time.
!!!!

But who can blame some of these members for having this shield up so strongly? they've been shaded and ridiculed one too many time, but this very same group and in droves. It could maybe take a long while to chip away at that

Honestly, it's a fuckin message board, not the high school cafeteria  :dead:

I don't see the point in walking around holding some e-grudge because a stranger behind a computer or phone said something you didn't like or mocked your favorite artist.

And I definitely don't see the point in spending damn near a DECADE posting on a board that you feel is oh so beneath you but kumbaya and junk.

Kurama

c

Why are we so quick to dismiss the impact of social/internet networks in this day in age. Especially considering an environment like this where members have been intimately e-involved since they were teens??

yummy

Even after all the bullshit that went down between me and afro over the past year, I wouldn't pay him dust if I saw him walking down the street.

The bulk of the mess that goes down on here isn't that deep.

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 11, 2016, 04:29:52 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 11, 2016, 02:05:33 PM
Everything isn't shade all the time.
!!!!

But who can blame some of these members for having this shield up so strongly? they've been shaded and ridiculed one too many time, but this very same group and in droves. It could maybe take a long while to chip away at that

Honestly, it's a fuckin message board, not the high school cafeteria  :dead:

I don't see the point in walking around holding some e-grudge because a stranger behind a computer or phone said something you didn't like or mocked your favorite artist.

And I definitely don't see the point in spending damn near a DECADE posting on a board that you feel is oh so beneath you but kumbaya and junk.
wow yeah

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on May 11, 2016, 04:32:57 PM
c

Why are we so quick to dismiss the impact of social/internet networks in this day in age. Especially considering an environment like this where members have been intimately e-involved since they were teens??

So you're telling me that you were walking around upset for the rest of the day after you and Drais had that spat over Mel and Lew's mess?

Mel.

did I saw the board was beneath me or did I say there's a lot of phony people on here....
READ IT THE FUCK AGAIN.

I just don't see the point of "being nice" when you don't mean it
or you'll be at each other's necks in an hour..that's phony to me, oh well...
no one in here means what they posted, it's fake nice and that's phony to me
yall gonna be wishing death on each other tomorrow, so sorry for not seeing the point of "saying something nice" lol

like...it defeats the entire purpose of saying something nice.

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

but how hard is it that if you dont like a certain thread you just stay out of it?? why come in a voice an opinion on the very thread you dont like i dont get it..

Vonc has always been mean to me for stuff i said 8 years ago  but i like the fact that he rides hard for bran.. anyone who can fly half way across the country to see bran ( as did I) is a TRUE fan ..