Brandy and Ray shooting a reality show tonight? Bran not feeling it lol!

Started by yearofbrandy, May 12, 2016, 03:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Myron

"Im gonna put my cross over personality back on "

"my hands are too quick , check my gram"

Purple Moon

She should drop out of it if shes not happy imo. The rants on snap were entertaining and I know that's her humour, but I couldnt help but notice that she was actually sad/ hurt/ depressed by whatever they tried her to portray. Hope she's better now!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Quote from: Harlem on May 12, 2016, 10:55:38 AM
I agree to what ya all said!!!!!

Bran is perfect for reality TV and she needs to boss up like these other reality hoes and b like this is how I'm gon do shit if ya like it or not cuz I'm BRANDY, ok?! FOH!
:plea:
!!!!!!!!!!

I have faith in her and i feel does as well. We all go back n forth and our thoughts and beliefs and confidence, can all simultaneously fluctuate. It's what makes us human, and its what makes us appreciate the God given fearlessness (among so many other things) when we reconnect with that and stay in it for longer periods and hopefully for always.

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 12, 2016, 05:38:01 PM
She should drop out of it if shes not happy imo. The rants on snap were entertaining and I know that's her humour, but I couldnt help but notice that she was actually sad/ hurt/ depressed by whatever they tried her to portray. Hope she's better now!
!!!!!!

BUT she agreed to it for a reason. She's still in charge and can still call the shots if she allows herself to

Stop tryna "crossover" and just be YOU, for you...  not just when you're comfortable

Angel In Disguise

I want to know what happened, though.  She was very irritated on into the morning.   :dead: Post and delete?

merkaba