Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

pCj

sssssssss she better fume on over to BlackPlanet

GRAND

Gilgamesh.

GLOCK

Gilgamesh.

Yeah, this could be the start of her demise. I think she gained a lot of people respect after her interview with Ebro because she was saying something a lot of us wanted to say, but now she's just pissing people off for the sake of it.

And I know getting dragged to and fro by a 14 year old didn't do anything to help her credibility.

Her new music better slay cause ch...

pCj

♛MANNY♛

Glenda

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 12, 2016, 11:39:19 AM
Horrible. The little girl may have been clapping back but she was still a 14 year old at the end of the day. She's lucky that she hasn't been charged with internet bullying or something.
I was just thinking this when I was reading that thread yesterday.

They need a new law in this. I'm all for free speech, but times have changed, Zebra needs to do a lil time in county until she learns how to direct her anger.

Definitely not at a 14 year olds Twitter account.

H.#.G.*.Z

Real

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2016, 12:38:34 PM
Yeah, this could be the start of her demise. I think she gained a lot of people respect after her interview with Ebro because she was saying something a lot of us wanted to say, but now she's just pissing people off for the sake of it.

And I know getting dragged to and fro by a 14 year old didn't do anything to help her credibility.

This is exactly what gave her a pass with me. But I can't support her anymore. The fuckery has superceded anything she had going for her

Zankou.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 12, 2016, 02:03:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2016, 12:38:34 PM

This is exactly what gave her a pass with me. But I can't support her anymore. The fuckery has superceded anything she had going for her

!!!!!

I watched that interview and really started to like her.

SouravMay

Nnnnn "getting dragged to and fro" don't know why this has me chuckling.

But it's true
:kii: :kii:
B7

merkaba