malc

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 12, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

May 12, 2016, 06:36:55 PM Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:37:47 PM by haitian creole.
i'm re-watching that documentary u sent me on haitians vs dominicans
sdsdsdds
revisiting it now makes me even more proud and warm inside. :stressed:

:justabit:

the self hatred and pure delusion in DR  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

they really think they're white :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:  :plzstop: :plzstop:

SouravMay

the series is soooooooo good. I ate up all the episodes within a day. A BLACK man telling the story>>>>>>>> All this VICE/The Guardian fetish docu mess

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 12, 2016, 06:48:04 PM
Quote from: Mack on May 12, 2016, 06:46:55 PM
the series is soooooooo good. I ate up all the episodes within a day. A BLACK man telling the story>>>>>>>> All this VICE/The Guardian fetish docu mess

s
.s.
s
.sf
.sf
.sf

henry's " :udontlookok: " moments were priceless

sd
sd

u know a white person woulda been like oh wow! cool! this is so amazing :wellheythere:

nnnnnnn He clocked them... When he was like "Hol'up now all of y'all black" on the Brazil part.

ljnlj
B7

throwintheTAL

SouravMay

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 12, 2016, 06:53:03 PM
Quote from: Mack on May 12, 2016, 06:51:11 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 12, 2016, 06:48:04 PM
Quote from: Mack on May 12, 2016, 06:46:55 PM

s
.s.
s
.sf
.sf
.sf

henry's " :udontlookok: " moments were priceless

sd
sd

u know a white person woulda been like oh wow! cool! this is so amazing :wellheythere:

nnnnnnn He clocked them... When he was like "Hol'up now all of y'all black" on the Brazil part.

ljnlj
ive only watched the haiti/DR mess so far.
kinda been selfish in learning only about my ppl :justabit:

the brazil tea is good?  :ohwow:

All of them are amazing. Cuba is my favourite, but Mexico/Peru had some info you won't have heard before. Brazil was really interesting.

Ugh all of them...

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
B7

SouravMay

I wish there was one for Colombia and Venezuela.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

SouravMay

They wanted to set an example by proving that black-ruled nations cannot function. They went out of their to stop the GODtians...

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

throwintheTAL

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 12, 2016, 07:00:28 PM
i remember when that massive earthquake went down in Haiti
it was being reported everywhere every minute in NYC, almost every day
I think I would have been hurt if I'd already known the history and struggle and triumph of the country.
and especially if i'd known these are some of my people.
to witness all of that happen :stressed:

even watching the sneaky tactics they used to tear down Haiti after it became the first Black Republic infuriated me. America gonna get whats coming to them. and I hate to say it because I live here but this shit is built off of pure EVIL, thievery and fucking white laziness. they couldn't stand to see us thrive, like what the fuck is hurting you by letting them develop. with all the superpower and allies the US have. they're scared of that small island actually becoming something. this is why I will never apologize for claiming and learning my identity. they don't want us to know anything besides poverty and gnats flying around our brothers and sisters mouths.

as we glorify and idolize white countries, and take pictures there to seem fancy. fuck Europe. next trip I'm taking is to Haiti.
That's so fcked up. All the shit that went down in the past at the hands of white ppl and we're just supposed to forget it and be all hunky-dorry and shit? :uhh: