Started by King steevy, May 13, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I wonder if they will put a Whitney character in it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 13, 2016, 03:35:24 PM
I wonder if they will put a Whitney character in it
From what i read it's only ranging from the years 62-68, so im assuming no
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
I bet not many were interested in Tina's story before we saw the trailer for whats love got to do with it. I'll wait n see

Tina's biopic came out years after she revealed in her memoir that Ike used to beat here. No one knew that prior to her book coming out.

BAPHOMET.

ffjhdfjhdfjhfd

that boy just be talking... Love him tho'

Vonc2002

I would ask if anyone read dionne's book but :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 13, 2016, 03:40:26 PM
ffjhdfjhdfjhfd

that boy just be talking... Love him tho'
How am i just talking?  :dead:
What i still said stands. Dionne has a book that this movie is based on, did u read that?  Matter fact, did u read tina's :dead:
Everyone that sees this movie will not have read the book just like MOST of u niggas aint laid a finger on a tina book,  but i bet u know that movie :kii:

yummy

v

:uhh:

I meant the things Tina revealed in her book made people anticipate her movie a bit more.

I didn't even know Dionne had a memoir.

Zankou.

DDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope this is some Lifetime mess coz..

yummy

Honestly, Im ready for a Donna Summer biopic.

BAPHOMET.

I actually OWN Tina's autobiography. Main reason being she's one of my favorite artist.
I bought it after I got into my adult years. Read it when I was in junior high because my mom owned the book.

f

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 13, 2016, 03:46:45 PM
v

:uhh:

I meant the things Tina revealed in her book made people anticipate her movie a bit more.

I didn't even know Dionne had a memoir.
Im sure there are people that feel the same about Dionnr somewhere. Dionne was huge,  just because u didn't read her memoir doesn't mean NO ONE did.  I mean is she not making a movie off of hers just as Tina did?  SOMEONE had to think it was interesting enough with a story to tell :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 13, 2016, 03:49:37 PM
I actually OWN Tina's autobiography. Main reason being she's one of my favorite artist.
I bought it after I got into my adult years. Read it when I was in junior high because my mom owned the book.

f
f
So u saw the movie first,  got it! :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 03:30:02 PM
Dionne warwick was like the first black pop girl.  She had huge songs. Grammy awards, oscar nominated song, she was big.  Im sure she has a story.

can u name any popular songs that we would know ?

Vonc2002