Started by SouravMay, May 13, 2016, 06:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

MelMel

King steevy

[instagram]

she's still using the race card.
That'q the saddest part imo.
she doesn't even realize that she did something wrong.
i hope instagram will ban her too.

BAPHOMET.

BigDawg

Quote from: King steevy on May 14, 2016, 03:12:33 AM
[instagram]

!!

She is acting as if this is the only time she has made any inflammatory, harassing statements. People are sick of her shit.

Nyan Cat

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 13, 2016, 06:45:00 PM
sor' but I mean she's called nigger monkeys and tar babies all day and it's a kii, no one seems to feel sorry for her and empathize. By the way, it usually has nothing to do with her attitude that much because the same mess is done to Kelly Rowland (her face being put on gorilla bodies, etc. and she barely or never bothers anyone) , so let me stop those rebuttals before they're even typed.

Only difference is that Az' has the nerve to be a dark skin woman with an attitude on top of that. Oh no, this bitch is out of line. :uhh: Let's put her in place. :usureuok:

but the minute she says something racially offensive she's angry and aggressive and mess. The UK is up in arms. Boot her out. She's done. Torches are out. Poor Lil Zane!

It's quite a kii. Lemme just sit here and watch.

I finally understand it. You are an internet troll who lives on this site. There is no way you believe what you just wrote.

She said horrible homophobic and racist statements. People dealt accordingly. Now she's losing the small career she has and only she is to blame.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: King steevy on May 14, 2016, 03:12:33 AM
[instagram]

She always falls back on her race when she gets called out on her shit.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 13, 2016, 07:01:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 13, 2016, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: haitian pride. on May 13, 2016, 06:55:49 PM
Quote from: Mack on May 13, 2016, 06:49:48 PMAnd what does his heritage have to do with him allegedly stealing her work.
This all goes back to the way she's treated. What does her skin tone or her heritage have to do with her music or her opinions? They were always referenced way before she started talking about them herself.

So maybe she thought it was fair game to play racist/colorist ball!  :cheerup:

Fuck that white boy and the self hating ignorant niggers who are probably just as dark as she is calling her darkie.

All brings me back to when Phaedra fixed her fish lips to mock Kenya's skin tone. Too dark! Bitch, do you have a mirror

Zayn didn't say anything racist tho vvv

He didn't even @ her. He literally said "my @'s are too good for you" or some mess and she flew into a rage and starting calling him all types of sand niggers
I never said he said anything racist.

Did Az' say anything racist to the people who come at her on a daily basis about her skin and mess?
Yet she was attacked, usually its the first thing they go for. So maybe she thinks its OK! :cheerup:

I'm not here for coddling this wigger.

You consider Zayn a wigger? Wow :uhh:

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 13, 2016, 08:26:04 PM
ppl tryna throw the race in this when it doesnt really apply
yes we all know White ppl are privileged but ZAYN is not White, neither is Skai
and its not like White ppl get away with EVERYTHING
cuz homeboy just got FIRED for what he said about Beyonce
Azealia is not the victim here shes getting her just due

PREACH!!!!!!!!

MelMel

Quote from: COD. on May 13, 2016, 08:05:54 PM
Being messy is one thing....but telling a 14yr old girl that she needed implants was a bit low and well.....disgusting. Girls that age are insecure as it is. Save the shade and fights with other adults and leave the kids out of it. Skai didn't even say anything nasty about her  :plzstop: she tweeted something along the lines of "Azealia needs to calm down lol" and Az went OFF on her  :plzstop:

and got dragged in the process.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

b7