Who wants a reading?

Started by Glenda, May 15, 2016, 11:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Mikey get out and stay out before I ban you.

This is a beautiful therapeutic thread for many and if he was wrong for you; then so be it.

Final warning. Your negative energy is not wanted in here; or this board really.
But I will not allow you to ruin this thread. Go be a little demonic minion in the other threads.

Young

Quote from: yekim on May 16, 2016, 10:06:30 PM
stop deleting my posts you cunt

You won't ruin this thread.

Like I said; final warning.

yekim

Quote from: Young on May 16, 2016, 10:06:31 PM
Mikey get out and stay out before I ban you.

This is a beautiful therapeutic thread for many and if he was wrong for you; then so be it.

Final warning. Your negative energy is not wanted in here; or this board really.
But I will not allow you to ruin this thread. Go be a little demonic minion in the other threads.

all I said was he was wrong. he must know he cant be right all the time. that's the risk he takes. like, he wasn't right, I let him know. he started with the "I know what you're doing lol" shit and then yall just went in for no reason. im over this thread now.

merkaba

MelMel

Quote from: Glenda on May 16, 2016, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: MelMel on May 16, 2016, 10:00:23 PM
Quote from: Glenda on May 16, 2016, 08:53:18 PM
Quote from: MelMel on May 16, 2016, 08:10:04 PM
do me bby

What's your favorite color(s)? Tell me which most resonates with your spirit/soul.  :ohwow:
Blue

Wow. I am sensing a lot of tears. Tears over seemingly lost dreams and lost people and things. Tears over a lot of things. I am also seeing a lot of alcohol and a lot of water, which tells me you know how to avoid a hangover :ohwow: I also sense that you have depressive thoughts but there is something inside of you that keeps fighting and keeps you alive and present. I am sensing that you have not yet tapped into your life purpose and that you are currently sort of going through the motions. I am sensing some issues with family and unhappiness in that area as well. I am sensing some pain in the heart chakra over a lot of things that you keep bottled up. I am also sensing that you sometimes feel lonely. I see that you have a sibling that you are very close with and that you seek advice from.

Wait.... Most of this is true...  :loose2when:

Not the tears... But everything else....

Young

yekim

and of course my retort is ignored. as per. because im right.  :plzstop:

but anyways... enjoy ya thread guys!

#loveandpositivity