Monica "After the Storm" vs Beyonce "Dangerously in love" (2003 showdown)

Started by GLOCK, May 16, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 05:15:48 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 16, 2016, 05:06:49 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 05:03:31 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 16, 2016, 04:53:00 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 04:51:25 PM
Things Come & Go feat. Sean Paul supposed to be Mya's 2nd single, but Beyonce released "Baby Boy"...lol

3rd* single in the U.K. and You in the U.S.
You sure because I remember on TRL they said that it was the 2nd single and then she released Fallen like 3 months later.
If anything, she waited too long to release a 2nd single.

I'm sure. She announced Fallen as the 2nd single after the VMAs the next day on TRL. After Fallen underperformed there was talk to release to dual singles Things Come & Go in the U.K. since Sean Paul was on the rave there and You as the U.S. release
This was before the VMAs Things Come & Go was announced as the 2nd single on TRL, but since Beyonce released Baby Boy it was cancelled and she went with Fallen. It was dumb on her part because after Whoa she should've released another uptempo. Fallen was 4th single worthy. "Step" would have been a better choice than Fallen.

I heard something but I just remember that happening. Moodring was full of potential singles tbh. Step was a Timbo throwaway but I definitely could see a hard ass choreographed video for it.

.betterwiseup

b7

I prefer After the storm overall

But "Signs" and "Yes" could come for anyone's album cut ssss

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Zinc on May 16, 2016, 05:18:47 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 05:15:48 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 16, 2016, 05:06:49 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 05:03:31 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 16, 2016, 04:53:00 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 04:51:25 PM
Things Come & Go feat. Sean Paul supposed to be Mya's 2nd single, but Beyonce released "Baby Boy"...lol

3rd* single in the U.K. and You in the U.S.
You sure because I remember on TRL they said that it was the 2nd single and then she released Fallen like 3 months later.
If anything, she waited too long to release a 2nd single.

I'm sure. She announced Fallen as the 2nd single after the VMAs the next day on TRL. After Fallen underperformed there was talk to release to dual singles Things Come & Go in the U.K. since Sean Paul was on the rave there and You as the U.S. release
This was before the VMAs Things Come & Go was announced as the 2nd single on TRL, but since Beyonce released Baby Boy it was cancelled and she went with Fallen. It was dumb on her part because after Whoa she should've released another uptempo. Fallen was 4th single worthy. "Step" would have been a better choice than Fallen.

I heard something but I just remember that happening. Moodring was full of potential singles tbh. Step was a Timbo throwaway but I definitely could see a hard ass choreographed video for it.
I think her releasing "Fallen" she wanted to go a different route from the other girls since they all were releasing uptempos.

Brit Brat

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 16, 2016, 05:18:55 PM
I prefer After the storm overall

But "Signs" and "Yes" could come for anyone's album cut ssss
DKSKDJSKDJKJKDSJKDJJSKJDKDKSDKSJDKJDKJDKJSDKJDSJDSJSDKJD

>><<

I kinda had to REEVALUATE a bit....

:damselindistress:

Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on May 16, 2016, 05:14:59 PM
DSDSSDLSDSDLDDSLD;SDLS;LDSDL;SDSDL;SDLD;SL;SDLSLD;DL;SLDL;SD;SLDLD;SSLDSD

wait.... I forgot about Yes....... wait a min Brandon.....

:damselindistress:
fd
df
df
fd

Your change in vote depends on whether im buying Brit's single or not  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Be With You and Speechless shit on every song on after the storm.
Had to revisit em, WHEW!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw