Kelly's New Group! New Cover Tack and NEW INTERVIEW inside

Started by Young, May 18, 2016, 02:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

wait, this acapella sounds good.
never watched the show, but hope Kelly and label get some hot producers on board and the group can debut with a hot sound

Chameleon

Shyanne really sounds like sevyn

And I'm hearing way too much of kristals old self

Wtv

I wanted to watch an episode and went straight to ep 6. Too much talk, lol. Is there a great episode where we can see a dance class or them singing during more than 5 seconds? no kidding, Id like to watch a good episode with mostly singing/dancing

Vonc2002

If u don't like it,  then don't watch it. Not randomly pickin episodes to see hoes dancing.  Go surf youtube :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

I'm surprised people actually watched this show.

Or is it just yall on here? :diddraispoot:

GLOCK

Yes Kristal
So happy for her
Ommmf
I think this is her moment
Bitch

I love when ppl stay at their dreams

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on May 18, 2016, 08:18:33 AM
I'm surprised people actually watched this show.

Or is it just yall on here? :diddraispoot:
ive never seen it  :dead:

Chameleon

These thighs and cankles  :plzstop:

They gotta lose a few pounds

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Wtv

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 08:14:09 AM
If u don't like it,  then don't watch it. Not randomly pickin episodes to see hoes dancing.  Go surf youtube :dead:

:wellheythere:
whats your problem dude? I didnt post a negative comment, just asking if there is a great episode among the rest. Whats wrong with that?  :dead:

By the way, just watched last episode where Kelly created the group and their 1st performance. Niice. They sound good, not sure what type of group Kelly exactly has in mind, I mean in terms of style/sound... but interesting.

Vonc2002

I didn't post anything negative either.  What's the point of randomly watching episodes if u don't care about the people in it?  If u just wanna see singing and dancing there is a whole website dedicated to that kinda stuff so u don't have to hear  "too much talking". :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

This is cute

These are the girls from Chasing Destiny?

Stewie

[youtube autoplay=1 start=96][/youtube]

kjkjkjkjkjk
she sounds like shit

and i LOVE a loud singer....but its her tone  :hmph:

Vonc2002

I don't think it's her tone. Honestly she sounds pretty much just like beyonce.  I think it's just the sloppiness and technique that i hate.  She can be trained.  Beyonce was a sloppy singing fool too initially