Lil Mo: ?I Have More Hits Than Michel?le?

Started by Lazarus, May 19, 2016, 11:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

FINE.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 03:21:57 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 19, 2016, 03:19:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 03:12:37 PM
Quote from: Boomer on May 19, 2016, 03:04:32 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 19, 2016, 03:02:19 PM
Does anyone know any other Michele songs? n
n
Michelle had a few other hits but whats the point in naming them,  u arent gonna know em.  I bet you'll hear something in my heart on the radio before ANY lil mo song tho :dead:
But yea, she had a a couple other hits from her GOLD album, lil slo can't say the same :kii:
n

Y'all are advocating how Michele is this! That!
And posting nothing but lil mo videos

I just thought it was a ki
Ok, she's a flop and still doesn't have the r&b classic like Something in my heart, i stand by that.  I didn't say that i didn't like her once upon a time and she didnt have songs that i didn't like tho.  I also said im not gonna discredit her, or did u miss that?  :kii:
r u pissed

SouravMay

LaSlave always takes these Centric Unsung acts debates so seriously
B7

FINE.

Dead at u adding that smiley in

LOL! Playing!

Kurama

Sinpool

I can't name one Michel'le song but I know one Lil Mo song and a couple of her features so maybe she's right

Lazarus

Michel'le has something Mo will never have and that's plaques

Sinpool

If I could go is a CLASSIC.

It was burning up MTV and BET back in the day.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 19, 2016, 03:24:57 PM

LOL! Playing!
Cause i know y'all be so quick to call somebody mad and its definitely not that. I honestly don't care about either of them but i stand by what i said. U but naming lil mo songs, KI was like :dead: :uhh:
I don't think I've scrolled past one post that said michel'le had more hits. And then to ask people to name michel'le songs like, plea :plzstop:
After we're done naming every lil mo song and any michel'le song, the initial comment stands. This girl don't have a "Sonething in my heart" :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Boomz

Mo definitely sips her haterade but she's a kii!

[youtube autoplay=1 start=930 end=962][/youtube]

:plzstop:

Kurama

May 19, 2016, 03:34:34 PM #118 Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:34:45 PM by Kurama
Quote from: Boomer on May 19, 2016, 03:33:21 PM
Mo definitely sips her haterade but she's a kii!

:plzstop:

Hey love you ps4 or xbox?

FINE.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 03:33:00 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 19, 2016, 03:24:57 PM

LOL! Playing!
Cause i know y'all be so quick to call somebody mad and its definitely not that. I honestly don't care about either of them but i stand by what i said. U but naming lil mo songs, KI was like :dead: :uhh:
I don't think I've scrolled past one post that said michel'le had more hits. And then to ask people to name michel'le songs like, plea :plzstop:
After we're done naming every lil mo song and any michel'le song, the initial comment stands. This girl don't have a "Sonething in my heart" :dead:
so you were getting pissed as usual and Michele has only one notable hit

Got it.