Lil Mo: ?I Have More Hits Than Michel?le?

Started by Lazarus, May 19, 2016, 11:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 19, 2016, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 04:47:12 PM
f
That was stupid. Entertainment, Brandy knowledge, Socializing with other brandy fans, etc. Logging on here is far from pointless
I see what you mean. There is a point in you logging on, the site is entertaining.

I think its not so much about the "point" of logging on, it's probably the substance that Real is trying to get at. I think he's questioning why someone would be under a microscope about having fun with their name change when everything else on here is pretty much done in fun, and in jest. We have thread topics that say "n", etc.

So I believe he's trying to say if we're questioning name changes let's question everything else. Correct me if I'm wrong though Real
I see what ur saying but i think it's two different things imo. Im not gonna go into it because it really is IMO. i think name changes are pointless, that's it :kii:
If someone else doesn't that's fine,  im not trying to change anyone's mind :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Real

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 19, 2016, 04:59:37 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on May 19, 2016, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 04:54:58 PM
If it was politics would it then serve some higher purpose.

d

yea
I can honestly say the new blacks vs old blacks mess really opened my eyes, more importantly made me open a BOOK, or press play on a documentary or two before I ever thought about opening my mouth on race again. and it has bettered me as a person. there are definitely discussions that are more worth having.

:stressed:

Kurama

f
That was stupid. Entertainment, Brandy knowledge, Socializing with other brandy fans, etc. Logging on here is far from pointless
I see what you mean. There is a point in you logging on, the site is entertaining.

I think its not so much about the "point" of logging on, it's probably the substance that Real is trying to get at. I think he's questioning why someone would be under a microscope about having fun with their name change when everything else on here is pretty much done in fun, and in jest. We have thread topics that say "n", etc.

So I believe he's trying to say if we're questioning name changes let's question everything else. Correct me if I'm wrong though Real

b

Who is under a microscope? I just asked because I wanted to know. Playing clue to figure out who is who every 3 days isn't the most FUN thing to do here but me guess.

Yall trying to depict ppl asking as being fumed out while the ppl who frequently change their names seem to be taking it a bit more personal lolz.

This "question it all in the bsoureverse" mess kinda ain't sticking guyz.

Real

Quote from: Kurama on May 19, 2016, 05:01:25 PM
f

b

Who is under a microscope? I just asked because I wanted to know. Playing clue to figure out who is who every 3 days isn't the most FUN thing to do here but me guess.

Yall trying to depict ppl asking as being fumed out while the ppl who frequently change their names seem to be taking it a bit more personal lolz.

This "question it all in the bsoureverse" mess kinda ain't sticking guyz.

Well I wasn't referring to you.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on May 19, 2016, 05:01:25 PM
f

b

Who is under a microscope? I just asked because I wanted to know. Playing clue to figure out who is who every 3 days isn't the most FUN thing to do here but me guess..
:gotchafag:
I go weeks and don't know who people are. I think it's so stupid :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

May 19, 2016, 05:05:41 PM #266 Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:05:56 PM by Kurama
Yall Im just addressing it because I questioned it. I was just trying to provide clarity on my perspective. Its all good.

:shittinonmmy:

Real

It's the same as changing your avatar and sig. You just feel like it. There's really no science behind it guys

Kurama

Quote from: Don Draper on May 19, 2016, 05:07:07 PM
It's the same as changing your avatar and sig. You just feel like it. There's really no science behind it guys

Well you still know who I am. I just learned you were Real a page ago but it's cool. Nothing major.

Herb or whatever your name is fck you.  :indiaarie: