Started by .betterwiseup, May 20, 2016, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 20, 2016, 11:10:29 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 20, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 11:04:28 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 20, 2016, 11:00:56 PM
Quote from: Jay. on May 20, 2016, 10:59:21 PM
In defense of what Linda Perry is saying. She's speaking on how Billboard is seeing Chaka, Shelia E., The Time, etc. Billboard sees them as not relevant enough which is very stupid on their part.
yeah

but it's not like Madge is some big ratings draw herself

:holdupguys:
Are u crazy :dead:
The girl that is like the top touring bitch twice over? FALSE!

When she performed at the Grammys last year she had the highest ratings of the show. I think she tied with Kanye. I mean
:letsmessfag:
was that when the wind snatched her off the steps?
But didnt........nvm
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on May 20, 2016, 11:11:37 PM
n

so yeah no one's tuning in for Madge but Cod' and Lavonc

:ohwow:
You'll definitely be tuned tf in lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

COD.

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 20, 2016, 11:10:29 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 20, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 11:04:28 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 20, 2016, 11:00:56 PM
Quote from: Jay. on May 20, 2016, 10:59:21 PM
In defense of what Linda Perry is saying. She's speaking on how Billboard is seeing Chaka, Shelia E., The Time, etc. Billboard sees them as not relevant enough which is very stupid on their part.
yeah

but it's not like Madge is some big ratings draw herself

:holdupguys:
Are u crazy :dead:
The girl that is like the top touring bitch twice over? FALSE!

When she performed at the Grammys last year she had the highest ratings of the show. I think she tied with Kanye. I mean
:letsmessfag:
was that when the wind snatched her off the steps?

f
no
but don't remind me
:overit:

Sinpool

wtf is Madge even gonna sing.

I don't wanna see her brittle bones grinding to Darling Nikki

BranLover

I didn't see this as shade at all. She spoke truth. Look at this fckin roster they have this year; pretty much just what's hot at the moment.

COD.

I mean this isn't gonna be the only tribute Prince gets
f

The Billboard Awards want RATINGS before anything else. So yea.
:helloimangie:

MelMel

FINE.

I thought it was kinda tacky for that black host to make that comment about Madonna.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 21, 2016, 12:36:02 AM
I thought it was kinda tacky for that black host to make that comment about Madonna.
A lil. Like Linda said, she was chosen for this. Why are u insulting her?

Vonc2002

Well she's a well known collaborator or hers and pinks...............and she's also Darlene's Bull Dyke Wife

The Brandy Barbie

It was tacky for Linda Perry to start attacking Chaka Khan, one of our true black legends, and Sheila E., a close friend and collaborator of Prince.  A cute "Billboard asked who they thought would bring in more viewers," would have sufficed.

Opposites Attract.

I'd love to see Rihanna do a Prince tribute. It would definitely re-light the fire in her music career if executed correctly. Like with Gaga mess.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002