I feel like my Brandy stanship has been subpar... and I need to talk about it

Started by Bentley!, August 03, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I will say this though. As I've matured I have learned to appreciate Brandy as a person and her talent a lot more.

Rxxf

Quote from: Glock on August 03, 2015, 11:14:38 PM
Quote from: Ralf on August 03, 2015, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: Glock on August 03, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
I feel the same
The acting on Broadway didn't interest me one bit
I really need music now

Because you probably didn't see it live love.
:wub:

There's no way you could say that otherwise.
Yeah I didn't see it..
And I know she killed it because I did see quite a few of the performances and I uploaded one to my YouTube page but I just feel like it took away time I could be enjoying an Alber..
Very proud of her and she's worked so hard to get to this place..
But am a selfish fan and I'm truly only here for the music!
Her music has changed my life in so many ways so that's where my connection ends and begins!

I want this Ep and Alber  :'(

Baby love, I don't care what you say.
If you experienced that shit LIVE, bitch -- that shit turned me inside out.
I finally understood it then.
:stressed:

But ok.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

MAY

We understand luv, but for me:

Music >>>>>>> Broadway

Music will always be at the top of the list for me when it comes to Brandy. That's what made me a stan.
This most definitely needed to happen for her. I love what Chicago has done for her personally and professionally,
but I can't go for a drive at night to Roxy. Have sex to Roxy. Completely vibe out to Roxy. Bop for dear life to Roxy.

I'm ready for the music bby.

Sovereign.

I understand, but Bran is an actress, too guys. I get the frustration w/ the delays of music.
But I live when I see she's booked an acting role or on Broadway. I'm more so here for Bran's "package" as an all-round entertainer.

Rxxf

Quote from: PUCCI. on August 03, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
I understand, but Bran is an actress, too guys. I get the frustration w/ the delays of music.
But I live when I see she's booked an acting role or on Broadway. I'm more so here for Bran's "package" as an all-round entertainer.

Same here.
BRANDY

Rxxf

this is the first time i'm not hungry for new music
that's so ... unusual for me.

i guess because when it comes to music, it's always so much delays and time spent waiting?
i'm just enjoying what's happening now.
BRANDY

GYNandTONIC

Though I love Brandy for her music first, I also understand that music by itself doesnt sustain her Power! It never has, she has always done her best (commercial success) when its combined with some sort of acting project.

Im happy for every opportunity she gains in the acting world because it gives her longevity. I dont think we would have had Brandy the songtress for this long if it weren't for acting. So I remain patient because I know the purpose it serves her brand. It's kinda important ya know!