Official Billboard Music Awards Thread

Started by Vonc2002, May 22, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

b7

Young

Tired.

I'll watch the rest Toros but everyone did well.

Rihanna completely slayyyyyyed me.

A duet with Bey right now would be EPIC

This kinda mess meets Sorry

Ugh

Gilgamesh.

Rihanna sounds good! She was kinda giving Diva.

Vonc2002

May 23, 2016, 10:17:45 AM #1684 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:18:35 AM by Vonc2002
She really did give a memorable performance and it's being praised all over.  Love On the Brain is up to #19 on Itunes, BITCH that coulda been KISS :fuming:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

She shoulda performed KISS IT FCKN BETTER
:fuming: :fuming: :fuming: :fuming: :fuming:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Tbh, I don't think Kiss wouldve gotten the vocal that she gave on Kiss It Better. Love On The Brain just demands a different kind of vocal.

Vonc2002

KISS has a vocal and room for her to give that same kinda performance she gave last night.  It wouldve killed :hmph:

Vonc2002

Lazarus

Billboard Music Awards (ABC) (8-11 p.m.) 2.9/9 8.87 million viewers

Lowest since 2012

AIDS!