Brandy's situation

Started by BORderline, May 25, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

The fact that she does not want to sign with Epic Records kinda pisses me off. I know it's a 360 deal and she does not want BreyOFF to get the coins he does not deserve.

BUT at least I'm sure we would get some music by NOWt...

She'd better find something QUICK.
A Slayana/BMG mess or go back with Atlantic... I don't know what kind of deal Tank got with Atlantic but between 2010 and 2016 he dropped 5 fucking albums. :dead:

I need some MUSIC GHAN. omg.

BORderline

AND nothing NEGATIVE is needed.

no "d" and "c" and "I don't care anymore"

Thank you.

Wtv

June is our month.
just speaking it into existence

Vonc2002

May 25, 2016, 06:35:31 PM #3 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:38:26 PM by Vonc2002
mmmmmmm I think Id rather her be in a good situation first. If she's somewhere she doesnt wanna be thatsgonna fck up her creative space and we're gonna get some shit like Human where she completely ignores the music
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

It's been so LONG. ugh.
Lemme get this frustration off and EAT.

brb

Vonc2002

I do agree that she should release some mess and also the tank thing like wtf :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 06:35:31 PM
mmmmmmm I think Id rather her be in a good situation first. If she's somewhere she doesnt wanna be that gonna fck up here creative space and we're gonna get some shit like Human where she completely ignores the music

dsdfsf

Angry Ghan >>>>>>>>>>
:justabit:

FINE.

Quote from: MrMoon on May 25, 2016, 06:35:42 PM
It's been so LONG. ugh.
Lemme get this frustration off and EAT.

brb
:jarvwhereru:

Rxxf

EPs all the way...
She has the fanbase for it.
BRANDY

King82

I don't want her to release a project on a deal she doesn't like and the energy behind it is mediocre.

I want a solid era to back up the music.

King82

But an EP/Mixtape would be nice in the meantime. I'm hoping that's what she has planned.

.betterwiseup

I have a feeling she won't release another album until next year.

Young

BORderline

I'm kinda impress with B&P tho.

Indie and the visuals were cute and she co-directed the video. Too bad she did not promote it.
I was excepting some Nivea - Work It ish... but Ghan would never. kjkjfgkjdskjs

JRocka

May 25, 2016, 06:44:42 PM #14 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:45:45 PM by LiBra
me and a fellow stan was talking bout this on FB...i think if she ever go back with Atlantic they would make her priority I mean looking back at it all her albums working with them are RIAA certified...shit Afrodsiaic wasn't marketed correctly and still manage to go GOLD so that says alot but that's just my two cents on it...but B&P still made ppl talk without being on a major label so that says something with the right ppl she can still do damage