What happened to the Brandy snapchat thread from last night?

Started by Real, May 26, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 02:17:38 PM
Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on May 26, 2016, 02:15:22 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 26, 2016, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on May 26, 2016, 02:10:09 PM
Can someone upload a screenshot I feel like I'm out the loop.

you're messy :kii:
Zzzzzz
Just Tryna keep up!

Malcolm ol messy ass talmbout he got screenshots. He was in there talking about making another brandy shade video too. He is truly a fckn troll tbh

:plzstop:

Oh he made those YT videos.
Never watched them
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

Real

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 26, 2016, 02:19:32 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm crying at you girls threatening to blackmail sis if she doesn't release the EP
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

'ology

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 26, 2016, 02:19:32 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm crying at you girls threatening to blackmail sis if she doesn't release the EP
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zzzzzzzzzdfghhzzzzzzz

Zankou.

♛MANNY♛

Real

I think ppl may have sided with Jen because they know her and her personality, as well as all the stuff she's put into supporting Bran. Couple that with this idea that Bran can't keep a friend and cuts people off ( :dead: ) and this new "Slayana" persona and well.....yea lol

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2016, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 01:39:58 PM
f
That thread was definitely turning into a bashing session. When that girl jen revealed her rant about that phone call and how brandy attacked her,  there people went.

sjjdj  :mmyulost: wait, I thought Rig said Brandy and that Jen were super close
EXACTLY! cause im not this sensitive person when it comes to brandy,  i let her have it too. No, in the wee hours of the night some long ass letter was posted of this girl saying brandy pretty much attacked her (verbally) and people were like BRANDY!!!!!!!!! Like gtfo, iono that hoe and she aint gon be the reason i flip

Did she say why Brandy attacked her? This is all so random  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Real

She shoulda never gotten so close to these ppl to begin with honestly. It's very sweet, but you're a celeb. Boundaries.

Zankou.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2016, 02:25:05 PM
She shoulda never gotten so close to these ppl to begin with honestly. It's very sweet, but you're a celeb. Boundaries.

'ology

They're both being annoying if you're gonna tell it tell it all especially knowing starz every possible scenario will be thought and posted here. If she was gonna snap she should've been more direct and the Jen lady should've posted what question she asked that made Bran snap. For all we know she could've been tryna get some major bread off bran. This is all too vague.
:TamarHasNoJob:

Admin

MAY

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2016, 02:10:57 PM
I logged out after page 20 and she was not being dragged  :dead:

Some of you think anything that isn't praise or shitting on anyone beinga different opinion = Brandy being dragged by her own fans.

This isn't a biggest Star competion  :calmdownsis: chill owt

!!!
Some of these gorls do the most

Jon

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2016, 02:23:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2016, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 01:39:58 PM
f
That thread was definitely turning into a bashing session. When that girl jen revealed her rant about that phone call and how brandy attacked her,  there people went.

sjjdj  :mmyulost: wait, I thought Rig said Brandy and that Jen were super close
EXACTLY! cause im not this sensitive person when it comes to brandy,  i let her have it too. No, in the wee hours of the night some long ass letter was posted of this girl saying brandy pretty much attacked her (verbally) and people were like BRANDY!!!!!!!!! Like gtfo, iono that hoe and she aint gon be the reason i flip

Did she say why Brandy attacked her? This is all so random  :dead:

! Jen was really devoted.  :unsure: