What happened to the Brandy snapchat thread from last night?

Started by Real, May 26, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Duly noted.
And even still, her fan board shouldn't make it a habit of having threads bashing her........ESPECIALLY based on speculation and hearsay
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2016, 08:29:51 AM
Well she kinda shouldn't be on social media doing all that if she doesn't want people to speculate. Those snaps were doing the most

To you! How can you say she was doing the most when you can't say a micro chip of wtf she was mad about. If she was "blackmailed" that's pretty serious! Just cause it's a grain of salt in your life it doesn't mean it is in hers.

It's her snap, her story! This is a board dedicated to her. You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?

If you want to talk that's cool but 23 pages of fucking unpermitted lashing is a bit much. Especially when her positive shit be 2 pages

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 26, 2016, 08:38:09 AM
Well she kinda shouldn't be on social media doing all that if she doesn't want people to speculate. Those snaps were doing the most

You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?
This is kinda a good point but  :plzstop:
Gyn is PISSED :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

To you! How can you say she was doing the most when you can't say a micro chip of wtf she was mad about. If she was "blackmailed" that's pretty serious! Just cause it's a grain of salt in your life it doesn't mean it is in hers.

It's her snap, her story! This is a board dedicated to her. You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?

If you want to talk that's cool but 23 pages of fucking unpermitted lashing is a bit much. Especially when her positive shit be 2 pages

First off, calm the fuck down.

Second. It wasn't 23 pages where I left off, so all the lashings or whatever took place was something I'm not aware of HENCE THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. You see that question mark in the title?

Lastly, im entitled to my opinion,  and if I think it's a bit much, then that's what I think. I'm looking at the snaps this morning and all this "get a new fave, but I'm probably your fave's fave" mess is kinda  :uhh: IN MY OPINION. You do all that, of course people will have questions and talk.

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:41:51 AM

You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?

d
that was a horrible analogy. terrible even

Vonc2002

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2016, 08:46:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:41:51 AM

d
that was a horrible analogy. terrible even
*scrolls up and rereads this my opinion rant*
Yea, ok :kii:

GLOCK

I didn't see any Brandy lashings.. Except maybe one of someone saying she needs to get off social media :damselindistress:
Did more mess happen after I went to bed? I saw up to like page 15

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2016, 08:45:15 AM

First off, calm the fuck down.

:omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:46 AM
Duly noted.
And even still, her fan board shouldn't make it a habit of having threads bashing her........ESPECIALLY based on speculation and hearsay
what was said LaLATE?

I only saw everyone coming to her defense and dragging the person they assumed it would be

Real

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 26, 2016, 09:15:57 AM
I didn't see any Brandy lashings.. Except maybe one of someone saying she needs to get off social media :damselindistress:
Did more mess happen after I went to bed? I saw up to like page 15

!!!

SouravMay

Gyn Tonic is getting on my nerves. Not trying to police ppl's feelings,.. If he don't GIT
B7

'ology

It's strange though, but mayb one of the mods have a good reason for doing so idk what it would be but maybe.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

KING BENTLEY.

s
Sis is mess

Hopefully they dragged her all the way to the studio

H.#.G.*.Z

Wtv

what topic? I didnt have a chance to read it. Why was it deleted?