Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

May 27, 2016, 10:02:42 PM #90 Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:06:19 PM by Pussy.
This could possibly enhance Keke's brand a bit. "The Real" isn't as fried as y'all make it seem.  It ain't super grilled or saute?d either,  however with Keke's resume seeming to have the most quality i.e. Broadway,  Scream
Queens,  Grease Live,  etc.  this could enhance the show. 

merkaba

No one cares about her resume once she starts acting like a damn banjee on the show. The other women can actually hold a conversation and give insight. I just imagine Keke flying off the handle over the smallest thing and not holding a convo.

Young

Young

Quote from: gudit on May 27, 2016, 10:06:09 PM
No one cares about her resume once she starts acting like a damn banjee on the show. The other women can actually hold a conversation and give insight. I just imagine Keke flying off the handle over the smallest thing and not holding a convo.

Who do you think would be a good replacement sis

Young

LOONA.

Quote from: gudit on May 27, 2016, 10:06:09 PM

Yeah she's a mess when it comes to interviews and interviewing people.   

Sovereign.

and am still trying to figure out Mons resume outside of a recording career no shade. :uhh:

Sovereign.

And Tamera should be acting tbh.  Am sorr', I get disheartened watching her on this panel. 

merkaba

Zankou.

Quote from: Pussy. on May 27, 2016, 10:11:46 PM
And Tamera should be acting tbh.  Am sorr', I get disheartened watching her on this panel.

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Girls like these IMO are the perfect pick

Season. Slowed down career. Veteran mindset and wisdom in the game and womanhood. Beautiful representation of being a black woman.
A mother if with children etc

That's what we need on the show

If Michelle wasn't song Fab life id choose her.

But it seems like the move for the vets who still have somewhat stable careers. Tamera is now perched
Raven is perched
Brandy is getting a show

That generation is perfect to add to the panel.

Not no damn KeKe; she has the world ahead of her still and a lot to learn.

Adrienne is already young enough

LOONA.

Kaeli.

bbdjdjdjxixidjuxix

This is how my mom takes selfies wtf