Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Monica wouldnt have been a good choice, terrible actually. The best choices I've heard are Tanisha and somebody else, can't remember.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

I think this is a great choice. Just because she's loud, it doesn't mean she's ghetto. She's actually quite well spoken.

merkaba

Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 10:53:25 PM
Yeah FLOPica and Letoya are the best options named in here tbh

All stanism aside tbh

You won't give up until someone agrees :kii:

Vonc2002

May 27, 2016, 10:57:52 PM #169 Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:58:07 PM by Vonc2002
OH! Laverne Cox! that wouldve been a really interesting choice and REALLY shook shit up. Like, that wouldve made their chat conversations interesting as hell

BranLover

Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 27, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
But yeah I think she's a good fit personality wise.  Her and Jeanie can be extra and bubbly together,  Tamera will adopt her as her work daughter, Loni will have someone to relate to her hood upbringing, and Adrienne will have someone who she can turn up with.

Omg yes!

Sovereign.

Nine

I suggest Cassandra Lucas of Changing Faces

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:57:52 PM
OH! Laverne Cox! that wouldve been a really interesting choice and REALLY shook shit up. Like, that wouldve made their chat conversations interesting as hell
omf waits!

tht would be fun

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on May 27, 2016, 10:56:34 PM
I think this is a great choice. Just because she's loud, it doesn't mean she's ghetto. She's actually quite well spoken.
!!!!!!!!!!!
And she seems really sweet and nice to work with which was the main issue with tamar

Young

Fruity Dog Bot

Young

Quote from: TAE! on May 27, 2016, 10:57:54 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 27, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
But yeah I think she's a good fit personality wise.  Her and Jeanie can be extra and bubbly together,  Tamera will adopt her as her work daughter, Loni will have someone to relate to her hood upbringing, and Adrienne will have someone who she can turn up with.

Omg yes!

Oh wait...

This sounds cute...

And I did like her on Scream Queens...

Ugh..I guess  -_-

merkaba

Not Laverne djjdsjjdjdjsjsbs it's a show for women hun