Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: gudit on May 27, 2016, 11:45:30 PM
n

the show is called the REAL. A panel of REAL women talking about REAL women issues.

gorl shut yo ass up.

Vonc2002

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 28, 2016, 12:03:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 11:59:17 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 27, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
Are u talking to me?  When have i advocated for the discrimination of a gay man :dead:
You never advocated for discrimination, you didn't have to do that from the sidelines because you display discriminatory attitudes yourself.

interesting that a gay man who's extremely effeminate is "ewww, too much, gross", and you even clearly associate hairstyles with perception of sexuality, but a man who turns completely into a woman is A-OK.

I'm glad you see how annoying it is, to the point where you almost ripped Young's head off. That's how I feel when you make those types of comments. It makes me wanna wring your neck bvy.  :ohwow: :diddraispoot:
I said that people should be allowed to be whoever tf they wanna be.  But sometimes who u wanna be doesn't align with who i choose to associate with.  I more than likely wouldn't hangout with Laverne cox either but  i think her perspective on this show would be interesting to see. Iono why yall are so concerned with who tf i wanna befriend :dead:
Me choosing my friends according to my views and stipulations doesnt mean i want people discriminated with. I don't give a fck if u go to a drag queen club, im just not going with u. Really simple to try and say one equals the other.  There's tons of things i don't do or associate myself with,  doesn't mean i look down on those that do.   :dead:
I think looking at someone and saying "ewww, doing way too much" falls under the looking down on/disgusted/judgmental category, not the "wow, don't align with that but I'll let them rock" category.

But i'll let u go for 2nite. mean self
However u wanna view it, thats on you. I dont advocate for anyone to be discriminated against. Who I choose to hangout and associate myself with is really quite irrelevant, dont know why u even brought it up tbh  :dead:
Laverne was a good suggestion for that open seat and I STILL wouldnt hang out with her :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

merkaba

Fruity Dog Bot

damns

me & 'vonc clean tha fck up in here #powrcouple

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 11:48:59 PM
all the women on the panel are emmy nominated

n

woo! nom'! leg'!

plea'

Gur' Laverne actually has TWO Primetime nods that ain't attatched to four other women.   :dead:

FINE.

The few times I did watch the show I saw them playing games and tasting food

:udontlookok:

They get serious on the real?

merkaba

Quote from: Pussy. on May 28, 2016, 12:10:17 AM
Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 11:48:59 PM
all the women on the panel are emmy nominated

n

woo! nom'! leg'!

plea'

Gur' Laverne actually has TWO Primetime nods that ain't attatched to four other women.   :dead:

d

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on May 28, 2016, 12:08:09 AM
Quote from: gudit on May 27, 2016, 11:45:30 PM
n

the show is called the REAL. A panel of REAL women talking about REAL women issues.

gorl shut yo ass up.

!!!

Ignorant ass post tbh. 

BAPHOMET.

Sovereign.

And Laverne too sophisticated for this show anyhow.

Sovereign.

Y'all will sale ya souls for a quote and kii. Sad. 

Kurama

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pussy. on May 28, 2016, 12:11:46 AM
yea, thats why I said it's actually too low brow for her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 28, 2016, 12:10:40 AM
The few times I did watch the show I saw them playing games and tasting food

:udontlookok:

They get serious on the real?
they have every now and again

merkaba

Quote from: Pussy. on May 28, 2016, 12:11:46 AM

your dumbass just be rambling  :plzstop: