Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruity Dog Bot

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vonc2002

May 28, 2016, 12:21:25 AM #317 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:22:37 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 28, 2016, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 12:09:25 AM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 28, 2016, 12:03:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 11:59:17 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 27, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
Are u talking to me?  When have i advocated for the discrimination of a gay man :dead:
You never advocated for discrimination, you didn't have to do that from the sidelines because you display discriminatory attitudes yourself.

interesting that a gay man who's extremely effeminate is "ewww, too much, gross", and you even clearly associate hairstyles with perception of sexuality, but a man who turns completely into a woman is A-OK.

I'm glad you see how annoying it is, to the point where you almost ripped Young's head off. That's how I feel when you make those types of comments. It makes me wanna wring your neck bvy.  :ohwow: :diddraispoot:
I said that people should be allowed to be whoever tf they wanna be.  But sometimes who u wanna be doesn't align with who i choose to associate with.  I more than likely wouldn't hangout with Laverne cox either but  i think her perspective on this show would be interesting to see. Iono why yall are so concerned with who tf i wanna befriend :dead:
Me choosing my friends according to my views and stipulations doesnt mean i want people discriminated with. I don't give a fck if u go to a drag queen club, im just not going with u. Really simple to try and say one equals the other.  There's tons of things i don't do or associate myself with,  doesn't mean i look down on those that do.   :dead:
I think looking at someone and saying "ewww, doing way too much" falls under the looking down on/disgusted/judgmental category, not the "wow, don't align with that but I'll let them rock" category.

But i'll let u go for 2nite. mean self
However u wanna view it, thats on you. I dont advocate for anyone to be discriminated against. Who I choose to hangout and associate myself with is really quite irrelevant, dont know why u even brought it up tbh  :dead:
Laverne was a good suggestion for that open seat and I STILL wouldnt hang out with her :kii:
And I don't know where Dorian's hairstyle had ANYTHING to do with the topic @ hand,
Dorian is in the military and spoke about having to conform to be there, when in reality he wears makeup and puts his hair in ponytails and shit. Him trying to limit someone to a certain demographic based on superficials was funny to me. FURTHERMORE, What I directed at Dorian was just that, directed at Dorian. U seem to love to have confrontation with me.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

merkaba

LOONA.

Af hun, you ok?

Vonc was right tbh. Saying Laverne should be limited to gay channels is ignorant as fuck, especially coming from a gay man.   

leftout

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on May 28, 2016, 12:07:24 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 12:04:01 AM
Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 08:04:43 PM

what happ' to mon spot? them tweets and insta posts ain't work?

Zzzjzjsjdj

Where is this from? The way they are leaning in chucking is funny AF!

Vonc2002

Ok and did I say I wouldnt hang out with gay guys or did I say I wouldnt hang out with effeminate men? I WOULDNT HANG OUT WITH PRINCE EITHER! :kii: Thank u for that, that actually proves my point. Idgaf who u fckn. U are so bothered by me and its beyond pathetic tbh. :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on May 28, 2016, 12:28:21 AM
Af hun, you ok?

Vonc was right tbh. Saying Laverne should be limited to gay channels is ignorant as fuck, especially coming from a gay man.   

Right! Im not taking up for a Laverne for any reason other than she would be a good seat at this table. If it was some flamboyant gay man and I saw his usefulness, I'd say the same. He so worried about trying to create conflict like boy move tf around :plzstop:

LOONA.

May 28, 2016, 12:33:21 AM #324 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:34:07 AM by Drais.
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 28, 2016, 12:31:18 AM
Quote from: Drais. on May 28, 2016, 12:28:21 AM
Af hun, you ok?

Dorian was addressing whether or not a transgender should or should not be a part of a panel of females. Not saying that someone's hairstyle should automatically warrant them to be singled out for their perceived sexuality, based on appearance.

There's a difference.

Like I said, I'm done.

Transgender or not Laverne IS a female.

Not really sure what all the fuss is about. Vonc's example holds weight. 

Sovereign.

Laverne was a guest on The View & gave beautiful insight on police brutality & injustices that happen within "the system". A highly intelligible & talented woman. She don't need to be perched on a panel that disusses whether or not America should ban bacon.   

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 12:39:37 AM
Quote from: Drais. on May 28, 2016, 12:38:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 12:36:11 AM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I see what y'all be talking about now.  :uhh:   
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Lemonade is an amazing album, dont know if ive told u :ohwow:

Wow you don't say?

Rihanna is a respectable artist  :nogrammynoneck: