Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

leftout

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 27, 2016, 11:48:39 PM
interesting that you'll stick up for a transexual quicker than you would a gay man.

leftout

May 28, 2016, 01:28:55 AM #363 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:37:05 AM by aGhoulact
gv

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 12:54:55 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 12:52:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:
Except im a college graduate that's gainfully employeed. Ur entitled to your perception but realize that it may not be the reality  ;-)
Those attributes don't overshadow the ignorant you shit you spew on here daily. I've seen many MISINFORMED college graduates, operating on a system built on bullshit

GRAND

Quote from: mysterious gorl on May 27, 2016, 11:58:10 PM
also

I wan' commend lavonc' for actually bein a non-dummy 'bout tha situation!

its good to see blck men & women embracin trans gorls

however, suma u gays kii kii'ing at her
callin her man names

babeh, tht aids virus aint nutin but a grind'r "WYD" away

keep it tha fck lite

,SD<NNMSDSDSDMDMMDSDMSDMSMDDMSMDMDSDDMD

Vonc2002

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 01:31:47 AM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:
Except im a college graduate that's gainfully employeed. Ur entitled to your perception but realize that it may not be the reality  ;-)
Those attributes don't overshadow the ignorant you shit you spew on here daily. I've seen many MISINFORMED college graduates, operating on a system built on bullshit
So what exactly makes me a "field nigger"? It cant be me having a perspective that u dont agree with. You're attempting to equate my opinion with my status and it's dumb af. If u dont agree, then dont agree. Ur the last one to talk about field niggers when ur an out of work actress whose been traced back to an actual field :dead:
move yo bulldyke ass around me :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Fruity Dog Bot

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 01:40:00 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 01:31:47 AM
So what exactly makes me a "field nigger"? It cant be me having a perspective that u dont agree with.
And you're right.

It's just who you are, fundamentally. A wild, rowdy ass CLASS CLOWN ass negro is what you give. I don't give a fck about ur opinions, fagg, it's YOU I have the issue with

underprivileged ass bitch

Vonc2002