Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Drais. on May 27, 2016, 10:24:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:15:44 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 27, 2016, 09:59:18 PM
So they axed Tamar for being too ghetto, loud overbearing etc...and then pick up another gur that's just as loud, ghetto and overbearing?   

Keke isn't "ghetto"tho just loud, and she's a sweet heart.  Which is why i know it was more about tamar's antics and treatment of people

She's not Shaniqua from down the block but she's still ghetto.   
she can be :dead: but she's very very smart, well spoken and an ACTRESS. She'll understand time and place and pick her spots better than some think or expect, IMO.

I follow her snapchat heavily, and have been for a while. She does not give the same thing in every clip. She's a chameleon. She got the job for a multitude of reasons, I'm sure. Idk if I would've gone this route if I were them, but it certainly isn't a "bad" move. She'll bring a fresh energy and offer a TON of insight. She's young but she's not like Raven in the sense that her perception of reality is completely fucked

She didn't grow up IN the industry like that. She'd get jobs and checks and then pump it back to her regular day to day

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

I'm surprised most of the board is around her age and acting like people in our age group don't have a lot of knowledge and great perspective to offer

She has a lot more to offer than people are assuming for sure

BranLover

b7

Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 10:26:30 PM
Well you have your opinion and I have mine lol

I mean it's really that simple.
Everything isnt right or wrong
The girls I mentioned are all in the same age group and would blend well because they call come from the same generation of the industry

KeKe isn't

If KeKe is it then so be it. I don't use tho.
different ethnicities are great, and I'm glad they did that, but why not mix it up even more in terms of age? I think it can be great but of course we'll see

Having a Kelly or Letoya would be kinda boring IMO. There's no reason to have 4 or 5 mothers all talking about breastfeeding and babysitting every episode :dead:  not saying that would happen, but u get what I'm sayin

AIDS!

AIDS!

b7

Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 10:27:53 PM
Quote from: mysterious gorl on May 27, 2016, 10:27:13 PM
terr' decision

keke jus as loud as t'mar
dumb choice

onl' makes tha higher ups look more n more fishY!
n

There's noting fishy about it. Keke is a professional, loud or NOT

What're y'all not getting? Tamar woulda been let go AGES ago if it were about that :kii: behind the scenes and things we didn't get to see, is why she was let go guys. There's no mystery here lol not saying it's all her fault and shady mess didn't go down (cuz none of us know that) her personality behind closed doors was a huge reason. Even the Reals freakin wardrobe stylist drug her to hell

What more do y'all need
n

AIDS!

Gg
You know Keke ain't doing it right hun'

Zankou.

Young

Quote from: 1Rig on May 28, 2016, 05:48:07 PM
Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 10:26:30 PM
Well you have your opinion and I have mine lol

I mean it's really that simple.
Everything isnt right or wrong
The girls I mentioned are all in the same age group and would blend well because they call come from the same generation of the industry

KeKe isn't

If KeKe is it then so be it. I don't use tho.
different ethnicities are great, and I'm glad they did that, but why not mix it up even more in terms of age? I think it can be great but of course we'll see

Having a Kelly or Letoya would be kinda boring IMO. There's no reason to have 4 or 5 mothers all talking about breastfeeding and babysitting every episode :dead:  not saying that would happen, but u get what I'm sayin

Sddddd no that's true but it seems like they're trying to get away from being too young or too ratchet

Tamar was giving that and KeKe is REALLY young IMO

Adrienne is young tho .

AIDS!