These 5H HDD predictions are kinda tragic

Started by Nine, May 28, 2016, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: yekim on May 28, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
I don't understand why anyone is ki'ing, this isn't a surprise in the slightest. anyone with common sense knows that; a) albums don't sell anymore and b) these girls are never gonna be big album sellers. they can have all the promo in the world, they were never gonna sell. Work From Home is a hit, the next single might be a hit, and that's enough. the market is different, it's all about popularity, online streaming, social media followers etc. they made a hot album, its out there, hopefully people pick up on a few songs and they chart on the hot 100.
you're wrong

yekim

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 02:37:47 PM
Quote from: yekim on May 28, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
I don't understand why anyone is ki'ing, this isn't a surprise in the slightest. anyone with common sense knows that; a) albums don't sell anymore and b) these girls are never gonna be big album sellers. they can have all the promo in the world, they were never gonna sell. Work From Home is a hit, the next single might be a hit, and that's enough. the market is different, it's all about popularity, online streaming, social media followers etc. they made a hot album, its out there, hopefully people pick up on a few songs and they chart on the hot 100.
you're wrong
nah

FAMÈ

Quote from: Pearls on May 28, 2016, 02:37:30 PM
Quote from: FAM? on May 28, 2016, 02:34:01 PM
Quote from: Pearls on May 28, 2016, 02:30:05 PM
Good cause they suck. Not sure why ppl pretend to care about them
They are fun and have great dance songs.

Like Work From Home & Worth It? Nah
Yes. Both of those are GREAT.

and ALL IN MY HEAD>>>>

They will rise if they keep releasing hits.

Sinpool

Ack this is how you know Queens have made it.

The girls are trying so HARD to discredit and hate.

Gon head girls.

FAMÈ

I agree with yekim.

In this day in time, a HUGE hit will help your album go Gold off streaming. Work From Home is HUGE and the next single will be too.

yekim

May 28, 2016, 02:44:02 PM #50 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:44:52 PM by yekim
Quote from: FAM? on May 28, 2016, 02:39:49 PM
I agree with yekim.

In this day in time, a HUGE hit will help your album go Gold off streaming. Work From Home is HUGE and the next single will be too.

right, thanks boo

its not rocket science. who actually thought they would sell a significant number of albums? really? who? :dead:

unless you're an artist of a certain calibre that's known for making ALBUMS and SELLING said albums (the Beyonc?'s, Drakes, Adele's etc.) then selling albums is not going to be your thing. in this day and age, young/new artists who have big hits don't sell albums. they're about having hits on the singles charts and selling an adequate amount of albums to please the record company.

people are talking about 5H. whatever they're doing so far is working. it won't sell albums, but it will keep them going for the rest of the year to throw out another hit or two. I like the album, and I do think they're capable of having another couple of hits.

Lazarus

♛MANNY♛

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 28, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

CVBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Stewie

FAMÈ

Quote from: mysterious gorl on May 28, 2016, 03:01:50 PM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 28, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

CVBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ffffffffffffdddddddddddddddd

♛MANNY♛

wow Little Mix >

they sold 50k+ and US isn't even their biggest market ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

love 5th tho...aka Normani

Sinpool

Stewie

BAPHOMET.

f

I dont see them doing half these numbers. tbfh