Ppl r debating whether or not they should've killed this gorilla or not!

Started by GLOCK, May 29, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Now dairy can still go to hell. Milk don't touch my fckn body.
B7

Young

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 04:17:21 AM
Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 04:15:31 AM
I threw away the dairy and eggs I had in the fridge. I'm not a big meat eater so I have no issue passing up on a burger and I don't eat seafood really but I'm not letting go of kitfo. :overit: I only eat it like 3-5 times a year anyway on our holidays. :overit: Then there's tibs, ayibe, etc yeaaaa sor' :overit:
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

maybe i should try the no meat/dairy mess too. :stressed: :mmyucudnvr:

:stressed:

AIDS!

I did drop diary for a year though to see if it would effect my allergies
And it really helped, my eyes were whiter, skin was clearing up faster, it never left a dark mark after I had a spot, my nasal congestion was a lot better (you'd be surprised how much pus and mucous milk has) aaanddd my dewkey didn't smell as bad

merkaba

I never understood how ppl could perch and drink a glass of milk. It's disgusting. I don't even eat cereal with milk. Yogurt makes me sick to my stomach. But I'm sure I've eaten products with milk in it. I'm gonna cut that tho.

Young

R there imitations meats that I can eat?

Like I'm really going through right now.

I like the texture of meat in my mouth :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

I guess its all about genetics. Because... No one in my family has had health issues or breaking out, etc from eating regular food.

and most of them dont even eat healthy n exercise like I do.  :everythingok: are we invincible

SouravMay

It's not about getting acne from regular food but about getting exceptionally clear skin, better digestion, and feeling more vital and fit when you drop certain poisons.
B7

merkaba

People that eat dairy a lot have fucked up digestives systems.

SouravMay

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 04:35:17 AM
Yeah especially when they are non-white.
B7

Annie

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 04:24:20 AM
I never understood how ppl could perch and drink a glass of milk. It's disgusting. I don't even eat cereal with milk. Yogurt makes me sick to my stomach. But I'm sure I've eaten products with milk in it. I'm gonna cut that tho.
:uhh:
I love milk
Everyone one here is treating it like poison.. Just don't drink too much, but yeah I guess some people are more sensitive than others.

/.\

Young

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 04:30:01 AM
I guess its all about genetics. Because... No one in my family has had health issues or breaking out, etc from eating regular food.

and most of them dont even eat healthy n exercise like I do.  :everythingok: are we invincible

Sssssss

Gorl no. That's not how it works.

GRAND

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 04:35:17 AM
dssdddd

I recently realized that it's more common than NOT. I told someone at work I drink whole milk and he went  " :omgwatshappening: how?"

Then I thought about how no one in my family drinks milk except my father and I.

It doesn't effect me. I really had no idea milk gave people upset stomachs/diarrhea

AIDS!

Yh I read somewhere most African people and their descendants don't have the enzyme that tolerates diary in milk.
Never mind all the antibiotics, pus, blood, enzymes that's in milk :uhh:

Stewie

Quote from: Young on May 30, 2016, 04:24:44 AM
R there imitations meats that I can eat?

Like I'm really going through right now.

I like the texture of meat in my mouth :stressed:

yes tempeh , seitan and tofu......when i first went vegan i had no interest in eating these

now i love them...there's so much stuff in the stores you can try

there's a vegan chinese restaurant in atl that uses seitan and tempeh and you could easily fool someone into thinking its real meat....the texture and the way its seasoned... :plzstop: ..thes asians are masters at using these products because they've been using it for centuries

for sandwiches i love just veggie based ones.....i either do portebello mushrooms, avocados  or falafels with the other mess (lettuce, tomato, onions) and some type of spread....you will find so many ideas on yt