[STORYTIME] I need to VENT a lil', SORR' y'all.(NSFW) bottoms come in espescial!

Started by charlie., May 29, 2016, 11:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Last time, this bitch told me to stop cause he could not take anymore. I was SO mad. I left and we did not talk to each other for a year.

Last week, it was my homie's birthday and this motherfucker was there and he had the nerve to text me to come over and sleep with him.

Gerl, don't say things and u can't back it up.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: MrMoon on May 30, 2016, 03:09:19 PM
Last time, this bitch told me to stop cause he could not take anymore. I was SO mad. I left and we did not talk to each other for a year.

Last week, it was my homie's birthday and this motherfucker was there and he had the nerve to text me to come over and sleep with him.

a whole year... maybe things have changed and he practiced. Give him another chance.

charlie.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 30, 2016, 05:43:03 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 30, 2016, 03:09:19 PM

a whole year... maybe things have changed and he practiced. Give him another chance.
:omgwatshappening: is he talking about you?

SouravMay

OMG this reminds of a story, lemme just share... I met with this sexy buff intelligent mixed guy, who fucks DOWNE, we hung out in his bed, and acted all coy and mess... We had the best conversation, and a real chill afternoon, but he wouldn't initiate a sexual mess, I wasn't gonna start anything because I was kinda waiting. But when he said he was gonna go I was fuming, cause I was READY to get busy nnnnn

I felt like such a thot though and could not own up to it, so I said coo, gotta bounce anyways. We had talked for like 3 hours. But then riding home I texted him saying I was mad, he wasn't trynna fuck. I never felt worse in my life, the texts after were the most awkard exchange of texts ever... He legit was trying to get to know me and hang more, had I just fetishized him? nnn

Not me fuming over not getting fucked... I need to learn to own up more to my desires I guess or just shut the fuck up.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But dang he was foine as shit, and I was all ready and set to go, I should have just went for it while I laid next to him in bed.
B7