They are lashing big boi on twitter.

Started by King steevy, May 30, 2016, 10:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

May 30, 2016, 12:17:36 PM #15 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:19:03 PM by GYNandTONIC
I see no men in hip hop endorsing the woman on the left so...

As a black man I can honestly say black men take no responsibility for the way our culture has deminished yet we are the biggest contributors to the negative overview.

Fatherless households are responsible for what you see on the right. Dads in the 70s looked like James Evans, now they look like Future. Black women collectively are more educated, and are climbing the corporate ladder much quicker. Black women account for the largest number of entrepreneurship of any race or gender in America. Black women have a lower rate of incarceration.

Black men are the only culture of men who expect their women to lead the community. We talk a good game but most of us choose everything but family. Black women were at the forefront of the Panthers, at the front of BLM, and are single handedly raising this new generation. If they fuck up along the way it's nobody's fault but ours.

yummy

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 30, 2016, 12:06:26 PM
Now if someone showed the father from Good Times, then showed a blank screen....

djdf

right and did his wife being more like the mother on the left the reason why he cheated and had a baby with a stripper?

it's always the nigger with the most skeletons trying to perch on a soapbox.

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 10:49:36 AM
This is kinda dumb :dead: and he'd have a fit if someone tried to say the same about black fathers

GRAND

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 30, 2016, 12:06:09 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 30, 2016, 10:42:44 AM
But the mothers of the 70's raised the mothers of today, so clearly there is more to the story..
well you skipped the late 90s generation of moms ...

but you're right, the problem DID start back then. Funny he posted that, my brother and I were watching Good Times and Sandford and Son... kinda sad all the innuendo they put into black shows in the 70s. Just a MESS.

Like the time her daughters husband wouldn't go find a job and lived up on Florida for free, and she was ok with it.

Or the way Michael moving out and living with a white girl in college was an "issue" amongst a black family.

Or the time Fred got double social security check to retire on because of a government mistake and he blew them both. And in the end decided not to come clean and tell the truth only to find out the government made ANOTHER mistake... which he gladly took the third check and blew.
,msDDSLKDKKDSS

is this what good times was a fucking bout?

:omgwatshappening:

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 30, 2016, 12:17:36 PM
I see no men in hip hop endorsing the woman on the left so...

As a black man I can honestly say black men take no responsibility for the way our culture has deminished yet we are the biggest contributors to the negative overview.

Fatherless households are responsible for what you see on the right. Dads in the 70s looked like James Evans, now they look like Future. Black women collectively are more educated, and are climbing the corporate ladder much quicker. Black women account for the largest number of entrepreneurship of any race or gender in America. Black women have a lower rate of incarceration.

Black men are the only culture of men who expect their women to lead the community. We talk a good game but most of us choose everything but family. Black women were at the forefront of the Panthers, at the front of BLM, and are single handedly raising this new generation. If they fuck up along the way it's nobody's fault but ours.

then wanna shit on 'em at any given moment

jus like they did wit tht skin tone meme goin 'round
callin' 'em hoes, this tht & so forth

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GRAND on May 30, 2016, 12:23:59 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 30, 2016, 12:06:09 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 30, 2016, 10:42:44 AM
But the mothers of the 70's raised the mothers of today, so clearly there is more to the story..
well you skipped the late 90s generation of moms ...

but you're right, the problem DID start back then. Funny he posted that, my brother and I were watching Good Times and Sandford and Son... kinda sad all the innuendo they put into black shows in the 70s. Just a MESS.

Like the time her daughters husband wouldn't go find a job and lived up on Florida for free, and she was ok with it.

Or the way Michael moving out and living with a white girl in college was an "issue" amongst a black family.

Or the time Fred got double social security check to retire on because of a government mistake and he blew them both. And in the end decided not to come clean and tell the truth only to find out the government made ANOTHER mistake... which he gladly took the third check and blew.
,msDDSLKDKKDSS

is this what good times was a fucking bout?

:omgwatshappening:
sssssssss
brother. have you listened to the theme song?!

QuoteGood Times.
Any time you meet a payment.
Good Times.
Any time you need a friend.
Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.

Not getting hastled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs.
Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs.
Good Times.
Scratchin' and survivin'.
Good Times.
Hangin' in and jivin'*
Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
Good Times.

BEING BLACK IN AMERICA ... WOOOOO! GOOD TIMES!

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

but the fact they sang it with a black gospel chorus  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

WOO!

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

May 30, 2016, 12:34:25 PM #22 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:34:50 PM by BENTLEY!
I gotdamn HATE America guys .... with a damn passion

and the whiteys will always say

what wrong?! we set ya's all free! get over it
:letsmessfag:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

I'm sure statistics show more black women/mothers than ever are degree'd up, earn more, are more educated and better providers.

This pseudo science and these co-signs have me crine
B7

GRAND

n

this show seems... kinda OFFENSIVE?

maybe because of the time period they were trying to take things in stride?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: z??? on May 30, 2016, 12:34:43 PM
I'm sure statistics show more black women/mothers than ever are degree'd up, earn more, are more educated and better providers.

it's crazy actually, in America....  I think the highest demographical statistic of "educated" blacks are gay black men
ratio-wise ... don't quote me on it tho

didn't mean to add sexual preference in it but .... ya know

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

On all the good shit (Intelligence, strength, leadership, economic success) men are held to higher standard, but when it comes to moral virtue, especially sexually women are supposed to be superhuman.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 30, 2016, 12:38:33 PM
Quote from: z??? on May 30, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

it's crazy actually, in America....  I think the highest demographical statistic of "educated" blacks are gay black men
ratio-wise ... don't quote me on it tho

didn't mean to add sexual preference in it but .... ya know

I wouldn't be surprised sis. We slay. I would argue pop culture essentially is black gay culture.

What kinda magical combination. Homo, black & male. The ingredients of genius tbh

:takeallofme:
B7

STUNNA GOD

This is kinda dumb :dead: and he'd have a fit if someone tried to say the same about black fathers
SHDJDJDJDJKDJDJDJDJDJJDJSDNDJDJD !!!!!!!! :uhh:

Cuz Shaneka could easily come back and say nigger fathers THEN...

Nigger fathers NOW

yummy

Quote from: Trey on May 30, 2016, 12:41:29 PM
SHDJDJDJDJKDJDJDJDJDJJDJSDNDJDJD !!!!!!!! :uhh:

Cuz Shaneka could easily come back and say nigger fathers THEN...

Nigger fathers NOW

fdhjekfmvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnd