Why aren't people happy for Ciara

Started by Herb., August 04, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: Hazeleyes on August 04, 2015, 04:49:28 PM
Black people don't have daddy's so they don't know how to act when they see a black man being loving and affectionate to a male child.  Notice how all the white blogs have been gushing over the cute pics of Baby F and Russell, its only the nigger blogs that are calling Russell a pedophile and calling Ciara a dirty bitter whore.  Most of these people are claiming that Future could very well be a good father and in the nigger community I'm sure he is!  A good nigger father is someone who pays child support on time and drops a Christmas present off while on his way to his other baby momma's crib.  It should be common knowledge that a man with 6 kids by 7 women could never be a good father because he is spread too thin, but most niggers don't even know there father so they give men like Future the father of the year award.
n

wow yeah

BAPHOMET.

Im neither happy or other.
Just glad she's not with that nigger Future anymore.
Always thought she could've done better and well... She did. lol

MAY

For me, it just doesn't seem real. That's why I don't see it for this mess.

For the sake of the kid I hope it is. It would suck for him to get attached
to Russell and then he just be gone all of a sudden. We'll see.

MAY

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..

!!!!!

This is exactly how I feel about it

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..

bitch!!!!
This!!!

LiiVE

Quote from: Cartier on August 04, 2015, 04:48:37 PM
b

A Ci reality show would be boring, no shade. She hasn't got the personality for it.
!

she would make it so corny and cliche

Marilyn

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:54:17 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on August 04, 2015, 04:49:28 PM
Black people don't have daddy's so they don't know how to act when they see a black man being loving and affectionate to a male child.  Notice how all the white blogs have been gushing over the cute pics of Baby F and Russell, its only the nigger blogs that are calling Russell a pedophile and calling Ciara a dirty bitter whore.  Most of these people are claiming that Future could very well be a good father and in the nigger community I'm sure he is!  A good nigger father is someone who pays child support on time and drops a Christmas present off while on his way to his other baby momma's crib.  It should be common knowledge that a man with 6 kids by 7 women could never be a good father because he is spread too thin, but most niggers don't even know there father so they give men like Future the father of the year award.

b
:omgwatshappening:
m

The Brandy Barbie

Lol All the Monica fans in here are mad at Ci...

GLOCK

"Monica fans"

Hun none of this has anything to do with that...
Ciara is using her child as a pawn

Young

v

I'm not mat at Ci at all.
Love the gor...but we've seen this girl in action
Getting knocked up and perching on magazines with rings and wedding dresses.
I would just want to NOT be in the same predicament again...giving me Kim K teas and mess..

This better be a REAL relationship. Especially for the lil bby's sake..
Snatching people in and out of his life at such an early age ain't cute

Plank

ppl who aint happ' themselves aint gon b happ' for nobod' else

SUPREME

Quote from: Plank on August 04, 2015, 05:28:23 PM
ppl who aint happ' themselves aint gon b happ' for nobod' else
wow yeah

iman

some of you sound delusional as hell jfjj

iman

Quote from: LiiVE on August 04, 2015, 05:15:05 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 04, 2015, 04:48:37 PM
b

A Ci reality show would be boring, no shade. She hasn't got the personality for it.
!

she would make it so corny and cliche

ssss

Plank

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:46:12 PM

However, musically the girl needs to get a fckn clue. She need a damns reality show

nhbgfvdcxs

twins!

but a lil ci mess on E! would prolly garner alotta 'ttention!