Started by Mel., May 30, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: MelMel on May 30, 2016, 07:10:28 PM
why is she bringing up Bach being angry on a piano

ddddsss

Mel.

Quote from: Des. on May 30, 2016, 06:04:41 PM
She some made valid points, and I like the way she presented argument.

of course she did.
these gorls are just to stuck up Beyonce's ass to admit it
they're blinded by the fame and the name

secretly I know these gorls are saying "wow, she's talking some sense"
but the stan in then, the SHEEP wont let them flee from the flock

BranLover

People have been trying to make arguments against why this girl shouldn't be in the position she's in or who they think is better than her, yet she's still here slaying more and more each era and still the biggest artist of this generation. Lol

BAPHOMET.

May 30, 2016, 07:12:27 PM #63 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:12:59 PM by Baphomet.
dfkfdkjj @ her saying Karrine Steffons looks like a pile of shit and that she sees no beauty in her (true she is a piece of shit).

But how can those words come out of her mouth when she's sitting there looking like Leslie Jones  :everythingok: she honestly just hates herself and likes to fume.

FINE.

Quote from: TAE! on May 30, 2016, 07:11:37 PM
People have been trying to make arguments against why this girl shouldn't be in the position she's in or who they think is better than her, yet she's still here slaying more and more each era and still the biggest artist of this generation. Lol

Mel.

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 07:12:27 PM
dfkfdkjj @ her saying Karrine Steffons looks like a pile of shit and that she sees no beauty in her (true she is a piece of shit).

But how can those words come out of her mouth when she's sitting there looking like Leslie Jones  :everythingok: she honestly just hates herself and likes to fume.

what's wrong with Leslie Jones?
is that a skin color dig?

Real

!!!

She definitely hates attractive women

Mel.

that's not even the point of her video
she never said that Beyonce shouldn't have.

she's just stating an opinion of hers about her.

MelMel

Quote from: Mel. on May 30, 2016, 07:11:24 PM
Quote from: Des. on May 30, 2016, 06:04:41 PM
She some made valid points, and I like the way she presented argument.

of course she did.
these gorls are just to stuck up Beyonce's ass to admit it
they're blinded by the fame and the name

secretly I know these gorls are saying "wow, she's talking some sense"
but the stan in then, the SHEEP wont let them flee from the flock

enlighten me on her argument because I am not grasping on

LOONA.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 30, 2016, 07:09:25 PM
I'm looking at some other videos. She HATES Beyonce :dead: definitely jealous

Pretty much

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Don Draper on May 30, 2016, 06:44:34 PM
Getting alot of dark skinned jealousy from this tbh. She seems to be a little too personally invested.

I am personally offended by how often people on this board throw out dark skin as a negative.  It is ignorant to think someone should be jealous of lighter skin.  Really, all black people should be offended by that mentality...   :uhh:

LOONA.

Not her ranting over all these lightskin gurs

Yeah, jealousl 

Cowboy Nine

LOL!

Mel.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 30, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

!!!

She definitely hates attractive women

oh gorl...knock it off.
so, one has to look a certain to have opinion?

if she was lightskin with long flowing hair, what would be your excuse then?

Mel.

the self hate in this thread.
well expose your true selves then. lols