I kinda just stopped fucking with my bestfriend! I wonder how these 2 feel

Started by GLOCK, May 30, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

MAY

It's weird, but I'm getting to that place with a couple of my very close friends too.

Like, we have been close for years, like family. However, lately the vibe hasn't felt the same,
and some of their behavior & negativity is so exhausting. I love them, but I've been feeling
like it may be time to put some distance between us and start meeting new people.

Over time some people just grow apart. It's not a bad thing, just reality.
All friendships aren't meant to last a lifetime, and that becomes even more
apparent as we get older and begin to mature more.

GLOCK

!!!!!!

Mays.. Lemme tell u what happened
I don't know if u remember that thread I made about my jealous bestfriend
But anyway.. Fast forward to now..
He started talking to this guy that works for me...
I told him a month ago that I believe this boy likes me ...
Anyway... My bestfriend decided to hit him up on Instagram
The guy asked me about my bestie but not in a gay way ... Cuz the guy thinks am straight :ohwow:

Lolz but anyway...
They began talking and chilling and mess
But my bestfriend hit me up 4 days ago asking me if this boy likes me..
Saying all the boy does is talk about me and that the boy finds a way to bring me up in every conversation

Now.. I sorta didn't want them talking because I knew this nigga liked me but I paid it
Because my bestfriend can't really get niggas like that
N

and I was happy someone was giving this nig some kinda attention ....
But this guy would kinda hit me up on some sly .. Tryna figure out if I'm gay shit..
But I paid it ..
And figured it would stop now that they were talking
Ch...
It didn't .. But before I could have an honest convo with my bestie he hit me up about this shit (saying he thinks he boy likes me and shit.. And he asked me if I think the boy likes me)

So I said YES.. But that I didn't want to repeat it again because he seemed to be into the boy and I'm tired of being the reason he doesn't get pass hi and bye with guys.. Because they usually want me ...

My bestie said thanks for being honest and shit .. And began to tell me how he doesn't trust this boy and mess ..
In my head I'm thinking .. (Ch.. Y'all only been talking for two weeks.. Relax :calmdownsis:)

But anyway.. Before the late afternoon
My bestfriend started texting me cryptic messages .. And I feel that they are alluding to me fucking this boy... 😑

So I called this fag (my bestfriend) .. He didn't answer ..
Called me back later at night talking about he couldn't talk cuz he was drunk..
I was with my nigga so I said I'll hit u up tomorrow

So I called early morning
The bitch didn't answer or call me back...

Haven't heard from him..
But I think this is Gods way of telling me to let go and move on.

LOONA.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 30, 2016, 07:14:42 PM

MAY

Damn. That whole mess sounds so unnecessary lol.

This friend is definitely jealous of you, and I think him talking to you about this guy is his way of trying to "lay claim" so you know to fall back even though you aren't interested. He sounds like a very insecure gorl, which has not only become detrimental to himself, but to his friendships as well. I would take that as a sign to put some distance between you guys. I wouldn't necessarily cut him off completely, but you definitely need a break and it sounds like he does too.

I don't mean to drag your friend, but he sounds like a very messy & jealous gorl. Friendships like that never last.

Cowboy Nine

It's sad when you kinda see a friendship falling apart before your eyes but what can ya do

Kurama

Not recently. I had a former best friend of 15 years. I was moving from NC to Chicago and I was gonna stay with him until we got our on place. Long story short, he had a roommate who was super possessive over him. He manipulated the situation to have like a her vs me type of thing. She was lying on me basically saying how she had been his best friend since he had moved in, I confronted him, and they teamed up so I was alone.

I was in a new city with no friends and the one person I thought would have my back played me. It was the worst 2 months I've had in a while. Moved out and that was the last time he and I really experienced one another. That was 3 yrs ago.

Real

Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 07:30:34 PM

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 30, 2016, 07:31:13 PM

This friend is definitely jealous of you, and I think him talking to you about this guy is his way of trying to "lay claim" so you know to fall back even though you aren't interested. He sounds like a very insecure gorl, which has not only become detrimental to himself, but to his friendships as well. I would take that as a sign to put some distance between you guys. I wouldn't necessarily cut him off completely, but you definitely need a break and it sounds like he does too.

I don't mean to drag your friend, but he sounds like a very messy & jealous gorl. Friendships like that never last.
You're right!
Thanks may!
Think it's time for me to completely walk away tho..
I feel that jealousy is the last thing u need in any awesome friendship

I'm done

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on May 30, 2016, 07:32:51 PM
Not recently. I had a former best friend of 15 years. I was moving from NC to Chicago and I was gonna stay with him until we got our on place. Long story short, he had a roommate who was super possessive over him. He manipulated the situation to have like a her vs me type of thing. She was lying on me basically saying how she had been his best friend since he had moved in, I confronted him, and they teamed up so I was alone.

I was in a new city with no friends and the one person I thought would have my back played me. It was the worst 2 months I've had in a while. Moved out and that was the last time he and I really experienced one another. That was 3 yrs ago.
thats fucked up smh
Sometimes shit like this happens to tell us who needs to be in our lives

b7

Quote from: G on May 30, 2016, 07:33:18 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 30, 2016, 07:31:13 PM

You're right!
Thanks may!
Think it's time for me to completely walk away tho..
I feel that jealousy is the last thing u need in any awesome friendship

I'm done
!!!!

GYNandTONIC

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

What kind of timing? I just fell out with my best friend on Saturday. It's the weirdest thing because this has been my right hand for over a decade.

I hold my friendships at a very high standard. Simply because I know the type of friend I am. I don't use the term loosely at all.

I'm battling with myself because it's only one incident but it's something I know I would never have done to him in a million years and that's what's frustrating me. I believe you have to teach people how to treat you, and what you accept today with be a path to future incidents.

So I'm on the fence but all our mutual friends wanna play Kumbaiya, and get us linked up....but I'm like mind ya damn business.

merkaba

Quote from: Don Draper on May 30, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 07:30:34 PM