No other girl group was touching them

Started by Young, May 30, 2016, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Who is still listening to any alber from the Spice Girls?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

merkaba

Monika

I only listen to DC when i take trips back to Mississippi.  Outside of that, i never listen to them.
Yahudah

LOONA.

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 30, 2016, 09:22:35 PM
Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on May 30, 2016, 09:20:11 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 30, 2016, 09:16:46 PM
The gorls really do seem to forget that Spice Girls is actually the biggest selling girl group and with less albums.

Well yea but they were just like a fun fad like the female version of Nsync and Backstreet boys

If Spice Girls and DC3 reunited and released an album the same day, Spice Girls would outsell DC3 worldwide.

Not when their last album sold MILLIONS less worldwide than DC's last mess.

The Spice Girls were just a fad and the way their sales spiraled down like 90% by their 3rd album pretty much proves that.   

Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 11:43:23 PM
The gorls really do seem to forget that Spice Girls is actually the biggest selling girl group and with less albums.

Well yea but they were just like a fun fad like the female version of Nsync and Backstreet boys

If Spice Girls and DC3 reunited and released an album the same day, Spice Girls would outsell DC3 worldwide.

The Spice Girls were just a fad and the way their sales spiraled down like 90% by their 3rd album pretty much proves that.   

A Britney mess

merkaba

d

and Bey is the only one who matters in DC. As a collective, they don't really matter. Bey got better with time anyway.

FRANCE

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:46:32 PM
d

and Bey is the only one who matters in DC. As a collective, they don't really matter. Bey got better with time anyway.

The ONLY one.

FRANCE

Because it was just 4 of them and not the same. Fans moved on due to the breakup.

But I said if they all reunited, they'd slay worldwide sales and I know for sure they would. And yeah, Beyonce's Child is all about Beyonce. Even TLC said so themselves. If Beyonce wasn't in the group, they'd be another The Braxtons, Allure mess.

MelMel

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:57:20 PM
Yeah honestly you can clump DC3 right in there with TLC.

Had one huge huge huge alber, and the rest was cute.

But TLC I'd say had two huge huge eras (spawning prolific singles) . CSC + Fanmail .

wow.
yea

Survivor was huge for DC too you know

MelMel

Nine

FINE.

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:46:32 PM
d

LOONA.

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 30, 2016, 11:57:38 PM

Because it was just 4 of them and not the same. Fans moved on due to the breakup.

But I said if they all reunited, they'd slay worldwide sales and I know for sure they would. And yeah, Beyonce's Child is all about Beyonce. Even TLC said so themselves. If Beyonce wasn't in the group, they'd be another The Braxtons, Allure mess.

f

No they wouldn't. Nobody is checking for the Spice Girls.

And funny how DC is all Bey now when any other time she wouldn't exist without DC.

Which one is it?

:ohwow: