Pat selling all of Whitneys awards, wedding dress, drivers license, clothes etc

Started by Purple Moon, June 01, 2016, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

This makes me fume at Bobbi Kris at bit

God rest her soul, but sis you were supposed to help preserve your mother's legacy...not succumb to the same problems that took her life.

CandyCrush

I'm so disgusted. Some things should never be for sale. Whitney Houston is a beloved ICON. She is an American national treasure and her awards should be on exhibit in the Smithsonian. No hyperbole.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Fruity Dog Bot on June 01, 2016, 03:00:19 PM
wheres tha pics of tha fashion show she threw

n walked in whits clothes
they did an HOUR long fashion show of Whitney's gowns. Things that she wore throughout her 30 years of performing. Many of them were recognizable. Bobbi Kris was supposed to wear some and model but she didnt' show up. However, Pat's daughter wore some. Stand out outfits was that pink D&G fur coat she wore during MLIYL and that outfit with the flowers from the Oprah Show. The catsuits for Welcome Home Hero concert. It was great seeing someone wear them walking down the catwalk but they played I'm everyone like 50 times lol. Pat ended it in an outfit of Whitney's. She said that Whitney used to always say i want to wear your clothes to her. She said she was honoring Whitney tonight by wearing her clothes all though it was risque."
Whitasia, posted at CW,
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Sinpool

Purple Moon

"Pat Houston altered Whitney's gowns literally to "suit" her insane designs. I would be laughing if it weren't just so stupid and sick. Why tamper with stuff that counts as genuine memorabilia from the life and career of an icon? "

CandyCrush

And this is family history. How do you not value your own history?

Purple Moon

I wanna make a petition and then spam Pats facebook page with it. Would anyone be interested in signing?

.betterwiseup

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 01, 2016, 03:13:08 PM
I wanna make a petition and then spam Pats facebook page with it. Would anyone be interested in signing?
Make one.
Is there a Whitney board?