Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 11:14:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 02, 2016, 11:12:22 PM
Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 11:08:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 02, 2016, 11:05:39 PM
f
Boy jumping from one extreme to the next is like EXACTLY what a flip flopper is and u do it all the time.  :dead:
Ion care about the fakery what gets me is the oblivious act, hilarious

Boy oblivious to what?! I just told you what it was. You just don't agree
Nothing. Im sure u have no idea that u come across as supremely fake and ur as pure as snow :)

How would I not have a clue if I just spoke on it?
Don't get shady now...
U didn't speak on anything.  U gave a justification for your flip flopping as if that changes wtf it is.  Its BEYOND u, isn't that what u said?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 11:15:02 PM
We just had that talk
We had a talk and i made my intentions clear but that didn't change what i thought.  I still think ur phony as fck :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

jtwoeleven

Vonc2002

Young

yummy

not this raised ig model foot

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 02, 2016, 11:18:53 PM
Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 11:15:02 PM
We just had that talk
We had a talk and i made my intentions clear but that didn't change what i thought.  I still think ur phony as fck :dead:
:plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Scott.

Quote from: Manny on June 02, 2016, 11:13:47 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on June 02, 2016, 11:11:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 02, 2016, 08:38:16 PM
On what network? Has it even been picked up? It's not a book unless that happens.

!!!!

like just cause she PITCHED a show to a network doesnt mean she got it ..  :plzstop:

haters

On the fact that NO network has been announced and we're only discussing the pitch? Oh ok.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Hopefully this real mess has completely tarnished her name and this shit is left in limbo lol

BAPHOMET.

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 02, 2016, 11:52:51 PM
Hopefully this real mess has completely tarnished her name and this shit is left in limbo lol

imagine if it had higher ratings without her next season  :dead: