Stacey Dash Says Transgers Should Pee In The Bushes And Feminists Aren?t Allowin

Started by King steevy, June 02, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

QuoteStacey Dash is weighing in on everything from gun control to feminism and why she thinks transgender people should go to the bathroom in the bushes.
The actress is releasing a new memoir, "There Goes My Social Life: From Clueless to Conservative," and it is already proving to be as controversial as the Fox pundit herself.
Stacey Dash's evolution from 'Clueless' star to conservative pundit
In her book Dash discusses transgender reality star Caitlyn Jenner's use of the women's restroom. Jenner, who is also a conservative, famously transitioned last year from her former public identity as male athlete and reality star Bruce Jenner.
During an interview with "Entertainment Tonight" Dash asserted that being transgender is a lifestyle choice.
"It's your body! So, it's your decision, right?" she said. "We all make choices."

When rebutted with the argument that transgender people don't choose what they feel is their true gender identity, Dash said "OK, then go in the bushes. I don't know what to tell you, but I'm not gonna put my child's life at risk because you want to change a law. So that you can be comfortable with your beliefs -- which means I have to change my beliefs and my rights? No."

:kii: :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Freemala Harris

The dehumanizing things that people say about trans people is really sad

b7