Mya: R&B Radio has Gotten Replaced by Trap

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 03, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

leftout

Quote from: BOND on June 03, 2016, 05:10:51 AM
She could really come back
She can sing really well, perform really well, she's gorg and business savvy
I don't know what she's going to be giving on her upcoming album, but I hope its current
I'm rooting for her
q

Sovereign.

gor' Mya's tapping in 'My Love Is Like...Woah' alone annihilates anything Tinashoe has done.  Quit eht.  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: Kadeem. on June 03, 2016, 06:36:26 PM
gor' Mya's tapping in 'My Love Is Like...Woah' alone annihilates anything Tinashoe has done.  Quit eht.  :plzstop:

zxxccxczxzxxxxzxcxzzxxzz

Lazarus

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

tinashe taps too. there's nothing distinguishable between the two and they both fulfilled the same purpose. a bland girl that was never huge even when they were successful

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 03, 2016, 06:41:00 PM
tinashe taps too. there's nothing distinguishable between the two and they both fulfilled the same purpose. a bland girl that was never huge even when they were successful
youre so delusional :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: Kadeem. on June 03, 2016, 06:36:26 PM
!!!! :uhh: :uhh:

Tinashe is a pretty good dancer and that is IT. doesn't make you a dynamic performer

wish folks would take in the difference

Hiroshimoto

i would shoot myas videos a reduced rate.

Vonc2002

Oh was there a mya/tinashe debate in here? The stripper>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: SHMONEY on June 03, 2016, 06:58:50 PM
i would shoot myas videos a reduced rate.
vvv
q

& they're both flops. who really cares? nobody but zinc