Brandy Rehearsing for Slayana Tour [VIDEO]

Started by Seven, June 07, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: LordB on June 08, 2016, 10:21:12 PM
I hope the Focus performance is dark. Just Ghan and a mic with fog and maybe one or 2 fairy dancers.

:stressed:

WAIIII  :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

She's gon SLAY "I Thought" on tour w/ the band and dancers!!!
:gorlonfire:

yummy

Quote from: Don Draper on June 08, 2016, 10:11:44 PM
Quote from: ? on June 08, 2016, 10:10:06 PM
Quote from: Young on June 08, 2016, 10:06:55 PM
Ralf bby; woooosah....💖🙏🏾😘😊

i love you all
:wub:
wish i didn't say a thing
cause it wasn't meant to be mean
it was meant to help the cause
:dead:
:wub:

U had good intentions

f

Vonc2002

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 08, 2016, 10:05:53 PM
Harlem LOOK, u cant watch the video anymore. We'll PM u when it becomes available :uhh:

:kii:

b7

Quote from: Harlem on June 08, 2016, 08:40:09 PM
Why is the video private?!

I was tryna watch it again smh
check out 4everBrandy101 on Instagram

LOONA.

Bish

Quote from: ? on June 08, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
Also, I think you guys on the board are so used to people being shady...
That when someone is just asking a regular question, u view it as shade
:dead:

But it's ok, cause I view things the same due to the nature of the board
But hey
Yes! On that note...you fags are paranoid as hell. Always assuming someone is being shady and have an alternative agenda. I have nothing to gain by being here just to shade Ghan. This board is life to some of you and you take everything so serious.

LOONA.

Bish

Quote from: VirgoMind on June 08, 2016, 10:11:44 PM
Quote from: Bish on June 08, 2016, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: TAE! on June 08, 2016, 07:49:40 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Mel you do seem to be really hard on Brandy more than you are on your other faves. You're actually very defensive of them.

When you are a true fan you either fall into one of these categories: a) always wanting to see the good and making excuses for when something is bad b) extremely critical because you really do care.

When you are a "B" fan people assume you are fake or doubt your loyalty which is b.s. I respect people like Rig who are eternally optimistic because those are the supporters she needs. But don't attack the fans who are tough on Brandy- it's always out of love and wanting her to live up to her full potential.

But see I don't think it's just 2 categories as a true fan.. for example, those that didn't see anything wrong with the clip are insinuated to be "yes men" or  "A" fans, not keeping it real while those that criticize the clip are "true fans" or "B" fans keeping it real...
But what about fans that genuinely,without bias, liked it and felt they understood what she was going for? Just because some people liked what others don't doesn't mean they are just "making excuses" when something is "bad" 

Quote from: Bish on June 08, 2016, 09:30:48 PM
I came in here pages after this thread started and plenty of people were making sideways comments about this rehearsal as jokes. I come in with real constructive criticism and you fume. Gtfoh.

and this is what myself and others are referring to... some people seem to go out there way to make side comments and constantly repeat how much they dislike something about Bran, especially when a few make a positive comment about it lolz it's like "oh let me keep coming back saying how much I hated it .. and others are straight up off the wall with comments...

So if those people can constantly be negative, others should be able to complain about them the same way they complain about Bran..
I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion and if they support Brandy through and through I'm not going to argue about it- everyone has a right to their opinion.

This fag Vonc questions my loyalty but I've been to three Brandy concerts between the 2012-2013 plus one back in 98. I hardly doubt he supported Brandy as much as I did. And being that this thread is about her upcoming concert I have as much as right as anyone to give my opinion on her upcoming tour. 

Vonc2002

June 09, 2016, 12:00:10 AM #448 Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:10:07 AM by Vonc2002
Bitch, I went to NSN in 99, tons of shit since, and JUST flew back from L.A. seeing her in "chicago".  I said what i fckn said,  UR NEGATIVE!  You ain't trying to prove shit and said "bye" hours ago and yet here u are hours later with that mushroom ass wig in flames

Monika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 08, 2016, 07:14:56 PM
we dont have an issue with honesty. Some these comments are dripping in shady shit sometimes imo. Its all about the way u phrase things. I was in one thread (when Brandy was like find a new fav) and somebody said something about she needs all the fans she can get. Im sorry but there's no way to dress that up. Im trying to be better about allowing people to have their opinions cause I know that we arent gonna share the same ones, but there was no "constructive criticism" in that. Some of these members need to be shown the door tbfhimhfo

Yeah, i remember  that comment. I was like wow, the nerve!  :uhh:

Oh, my favorite one is. "She better..."  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Yahudah