Started by Seven, June 07, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

ugh...boy just fuck you
I'm over it

talk amongst yourselves. 

Harlem

Quote from: TAE! on June 08, 2016, 09:15:53 PM
I didn't see any songs from 2/11 and you know DYK usually comes after Angel in Disguise. I hope this isn't the full set list but I can imagine there won't be anything from 2/11 bc of her current relationship w/ Breyon.

U know what's crazy about DYK is that Breyon is in the writing credits... I'm like he def had to pay for the track or something and I'm hoping it doesn't affect her performing this song in the future...

Harlem

Guys, I want to see the damn video again who the fuck made it private?! Was it not meant to be out yet?!

Vonc2002

Harlem LOOK, u cant watch the video anymore. We'll PM u when it becomes available :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

Ralf bby; woooosah....💖🙏🏾😘😊

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on June 08, 2016, 10:06:55 PM

i love you all
:wub:
wish i didn't say a thing
cause it wasn't meant to be mean
it was meant to help the cause
:dead:
BRANDY

Real

Quote from: ? on June 08, 2016, 10:10:06 PM
Quote from: Young on June 08, 2016, 10:06:55 PM

i love you all
wish i didn't say a thing
cause it wasn't meant to be mean
it was meant to help the cause
:dead:

U had good intentions

VirgoMind

Quote from: Bish on June 08, 2016, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: TAE! on June 08, 2016, 07:49:40 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Mel you do seem to be really hard on Brandy more than you are on your other faves. You're actually very defensive of them.

When you are a true fan you either fall into one of these categories: a) always wanting to see the good and making excuses for when something is bad b) extremely critical because you really do care.

When you are a "B" fan people assume you are fake or doubt your loyalty which is b.s. I respect people like Rig who are eternally optimistic because those are the supporters she needs. But don't attack the fans who are tough on Brandy- it's always out of love and wanting her to live up to her full potential.

But see I don't think it's just 2 categories as a true fan.. for example, those that didn't see anything wrong with the clip are insinuated to be "yes men" or  "A" fans, not keeping it real while those that criticize the clip are "true fans" or "B" fans keeping it real...
But what about fans that genuinely,without bias, liked it and felt they understood what she was going for? Just because some people liked what others don't doesn't mean they are just "making excuses" when something is "bad" 

Quote from: Bish on June 08, 2016, 09:30:48 PM
I came in here pages after this thread started and plenty of people were making sideways comments about this rehearsal as jokes. I come in with real constructive criticism and you fume. Gtfoh.

and this is what myself and others are referring to... some people seem to go out there way to make side comments and constantly repeat how much they dislike something about Bran, especially when a few make a positive comment about it lolz it's like "oh let me keep coming back saying how much I hated it .. and others are straight up off the wall with comments...

So if those people can constantly be negative, others should be able to complain about them the same way they complain about Bran..

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 08, 2016, 10:05:53 PM
Harlem LOOK, u cant watch the video anymore. We'll PM u when it becomes available :uhh:

Lmaoooo ight ight i got it... I was just tryna switch topics and lighten the mood n shit...

LordB

I hope the Focus performance is dark. Just Ghan and a mic with fog and maybe one or 2 fairy dancers.

:stressed:

BRockaBaby

Over this choreo. It has no story and is so stiff. Just sing bran and give some new music.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Harlem

Quote from: LordB on June 08, 2016, 10:21:12 PM
I hope the Focus performance is dark. Just Ghan and a mic with fog and maybe one or 2 fairy dancers.

:dead: :dead: @ fairy dancers but sounds litt thou lol

I hope its red & purple lightening during that song w/ a outer space visual on the back drop screen