50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

rip to victims and the shooters family

Vonc2002

June 12, 2016, 09:37:12 AM #31 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:37:41 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BOND on June 12, 2016, 07:27:34 AM
They're really handing out guns as though their Jehova Witness pamphlets over there :uhh:
The police over here don't even carry guns
Whenever i watch a uk movie or something,  i find that so weird. But if u can pull it off,  GREAT! Guns are tf'n devil.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

CBS News reports Orlando shooter identified as Omar Mateen, U.S. citizen from Port St. Lucie, FL.

https://twitter.com/cbs46/status/741980450189627392

Vonc2002

Wait where did that girl from the voice get shot? Wasnt it also in Florida :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 12, 2016, 06:43:07 AM
this is a MENTAL ILLNESS ISSUE NOT A GUN VIOLENCE ISSUE. CRIMINALS WILL FIND A WAY TO GET GUNS VIA BLACK MARKET. I DON'T KNOW WHEN AMERICA WILL FINALLY ADDRESS MENTAL ILLNESS? HELL WHEN WILL THEY ADDRESS SLAVERY AND APOLOGY FOR IT. BUT ANYWAY GUN VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ISSUE GUYS IDK WHY PPL THINK IT IS. IT TAKES SOMETHING MENTALLY FOR A PERSON TO SNAP AND GO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. THEY JUST DON'T FIND GUNS EASILY AND DECIDE TO COMMIT A CRIME. COME ON NOW WHERES THE LOGICS

Do you think the US has THAT many more mentally ill people than every other country where they don't have to worry about these things?

STUNNA GOD

OMGGGGGG!!!! That's my favorite club in Orlando!

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 12, 2016, 09:55:48 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 12, 2016, 06:43:07 AM
this is a MENTAL ILLNESS ISSUE NOT A GUN VIOLENCE ISSUE. CRIMINALS WILL FIND A WAY TO GET GUNS VIA BLACK MARKET. I DON'T KNOW WHEN AMERICA WILL FINALLY ADDRESS MENTAL ILLNESS? HELL WHEN WILL THEY ADDRESS SLAVERY AND APOLOGY FOR IT. BUT ANYWAY GUN VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ISSUE GUYS IDK WHY PPL THINK IT IS. IT TAKES SOMETHING MENTALLY FOR A PERSON TO SNAP AND GO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. THEY JUST DON'T FIND GUNS EASILY AND DECIDE TO COMMIT A CRIME. COME ON NOW WHERES THE LOGICS

Do you think the US has THAT many more mentally ill people than every other country where they don't have to worry about these things?

yes I do believe America has more mentally ill ppl than around the world.

BetterAngels

This may be a hate crime and not a terrorist act

1stsecuritybank

Kurama

So fuckin sad. How the hell could someone get into a club with an assault rifle :uhh:

Sinpool

June 12, 2016, 10:25:20 AM #41 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:25:39 AM by Don't Hurt Yourself
They talked to the mans father and he said he saw two men kissing

Quote"Father said "Son was angry when he saw two men kissing in miami and decided to kill as many as he could."

BRockaBaby

CHOKE

The text messages that were sent are so sad.